MVB Bank Employee Reviews

Overall good place to work
Manager (Current Employee) –  West VirginiaJanuary 18, 2018
Overall good place to work. Benefits and compensation need improvement. Quick company growth allows for quick advancement. Relaxed banking atmosphere compared to other companies.
Excellent Experience
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WV 26554June 23, 2017
MVB produces a culture that encourages each employee to do his/her best every day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the lifelong relationships I made with my customers, while the hardest part was trying to effectively communicate with upper management. The biggest lesson I learned while at MVB was to never take for granted the opportunities the company gave me to continuously learn and become a better asset for the MVB family. Another great part of MVB is the CEO, Larry Mazza. He truly appreciates each worker and makes it known to them. I have never experienced a CEO more down-to-earth.
Pros
Culture, co-workers, customer service, employee placement
Cons
Communication with upper management
Great Place to Work
Client Service Specialist I Full-Time Employee (Current Employee) –  Clarksburg, WVMarch 1, 2016
I work full time for MVB Bank and I really like it there. Everyone is friendly and great to get along with. Everyone can work great with one another
UNIVERSAL BANKING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Charles Town, WVNovember 30, 2015
During my time working here, I have learned so much about banking and client relations. I open business and personal accounts including checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement accounts, trust accounts, etc. I am also NMLS registered, so I can prepare personal loans such as secured, unsecured, and home equity lines of credit. I also conduct transactions on the teller line when help is needed. My clients know that they can come to me no matter what their need.
RETAIL LENDING PROCESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 17, 2015
This is a great bank to work for. MVB Bank Inc. does a great job of providing training and room for advancement. They give you the tools to succeed in your career. They have great leadership and management.
Great place to work.
Teller (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVNovember 17, 2012
MVB is a good place to work. Fast paced, growing company. Co-workers are wonderful. It has a family like atmosphere.
Good work ethic. We work well as a team
Customer Service Teller (Current Employee) –  Fairmont, WVOctober 3, 2012
I wait on customers throughout the day. While waiting on customers, I run the bank proof, and open accounts. I balance the vault, ATM, and my drawer. I help clients with problems and work to help the bank run efficiently.

I love having the person to person contact and being able to help with problems.

The hardest part is dealing with difficult clients, but if I stay patient and calm it usually ends pretty well.
Pros
vacation plan, people i work with
Cons
healthcare benefits