MVM Inc. Employee Reviews

High energy work environment
Security officer (Former Employee) –  Ashburn,VAAugust 27, 2015
The company has a good benefit package. You work with different patients and meet a diverse of people. If you want to work hard that's the company to work for.
Pros
Money
Cons
This is a company to avoid like the plague!
Linguist (Former Employee) –  ClassifiedApril 5, 2013
First of all see the ratings of this company here from all reviewers. MVM Inc gets business by bidding low, recruiting low skilled people for the least they have to pay, cutting people's pay when they win bids and move people from the previous incumbent. My experience is that the recruiter did not honor his appointment, with me and did not follow accepted business practices and tried to "cheap" out where he could. He made no arrangements to cancel our appointment and did not apologize afterwards or return calls or email. They recruit low skilled people and I know of several instances that they had to fire people who did not meet the customer's requirements. I also have spoken with many of the people that did move over to this company and the moral is very low. This is also true of guards at NIH that I have spoken with. In conclusion avoid this company if you can whether you are an employee of a potential customer. If you are an employee us the company as a bus stop while you continue to look for a reputable employer and until you can get a good job elsewhere. I suggest that you not rely on this review alone but read all reviews available and talk to any former or current employees to confirm what I have written.
Pros
none whatsoever.
Cons
unacceptable business practices, moral, everything
Colud be an easy job
Linguist (Current Employee) –  El PasoNovember 14, 2012
Work environment could be better and schedule management as well. When work slows down you are lucky to be schedule for work or they come up with some stupid excuse. There are no benefits whatsoever. They pay a differential of 3 something as an health and benefits per hour. Good luck if you make it through the screening process and the 90 day probation period.
Pros
you get to be siting for hours.
Cons
some times you cannot even take your break.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MVM Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3