MVM Inc.

MVM Inc. United States Employee Reviews

This is a company to avoid like the plague!
Linguist (Former Employee), ClassifiedApril 5, 2013
Pros: none whatsoever.
Cons: unacceptable business practices, moral, everything
First of all see the ratings of this company here from all reviewers. MVM Inc gets business by bidding low, recruiting low skilled people for the least they have to pay, cutting people's pay when they win bids and move people from the previous incumbent. My experience is that the recruiter did not honor his appointment, with me and did not follow accepted business practices and tried to "cheap" out where he could. He made no arrangements to cancel our appointment and did not apologize afterwards or return calls or email. They recruit low skilled people and I know of several instances that they had to fire people who did not meet the customer's requirements. I also have spoken with many of the people that did move over to this company and the moral is very low. This is also true of guards at NIH that I have spoken with. In conclusion avoid this company if you can whether you are an employee of a potential customer. If you are an employee us the company as a bus stop while you continue to look for a reputable employer and until you can get a good job elsewhere. I suggest that you not rely on this review alone but read all reviews available and talk to any former or current employees to confirm what I have written.

April 30, 2013

I love my job!!!! I am currently making what I was told and it's within the competitive range. I am a Linguist and as you are able to see from my writing skills and the manner in which I am conveying my thoughts, I am not a "Low Skilled" person. Like every company, if you cannot perform the duties of the position, then you are unfortunately laid off or fired. If you have questions about the position just call the company, speak to a Recruiter and make your own determination. My suggestion is do not rely on poorly written arguments, it's pretty obvious why this person was let go of. If you don't like your job, move on :)

Colud be an easy job
Linguist (Current Employee), El PasoNovember 14, 2012
Pros: you get to be siting for hours.
Cons: some times you cannot even take your break.
Work environment could be better and schedule management as well. When work slows down you are lucky to be schedule for work or they come up with some stupid excuse. There are no benefits whatsoever. They pay a differential of 3 something as an health and benefits per hour. Good luck if you make it through the screening process and the 90 day probation period.

About MVM Inc.

Need a secret agent, man? Founded in 1979 by three former US Secret Service agents, MVM provides security staffing and consulting – Read more

MVM Inc. Photos

At Veterans Affairs Dept.