MVP Health Care Employee Review

View all MVP Health Care reviews

Great place to work. Enjoyed the work as well as interaction with my coworkers.
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHApril 9, 2014
A typical day would involve resolving any issues that the HBA of an individual group may be having, for example, if a claim wasn't paid and it was a preventive service and should have been covered. Using MVP's internal Member Service website, I would forward the claim for review and keep the HBA informed as to progress.
My day would also include preparing Renewal Rate requests for individual large groups and forwarding these to the Underwriting department. I enjoyed interacting with clients and also my coworkers. I appreciate a sense of humor and my office had a great group of people. I learned a lot from my Manager-she has been in the insurance industry for over 20 years and helped me to gain confidence when speaking or emailing a client.
The hardest part of the job, honestly, didn't happen very often. Twice a year we had to travel to a distant location, usually about a 3-5 hour drive, for a company meeting.
I enjoyed working at MVP. I enjoyed the camaraderie in the office and I really appreciated the positive feedback I received from those clients that I helped.
Pros
My manager and coworkers
Cons
Long trips to the annual and semi-annual meetings

Other MVP Health Care Employee Reviews

N/a
Graduate Intern (Current Employee) –  Schenectady, NYDecember 10, 2017
As with all jobs there are many pros and cons to working at an organization. I do not have any negative things to say about MVP. My time here has been well so far.
Stressful boring job
Credentialing (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYNovember 28, 2017
Management does a good job making employees feel bad about themselves. They constantly point out what everyone is doing wrong to the point of making people cry. Do not work here.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad management