MVP Health Care Employee Review

View all MVP Health Care reviews

Passionate Health Insurance Company with great values.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  New York and FloridaSeptember 4, 2013
MVP was a good environment and a great job.

The best part of my job was the people I worked with in the Human Resources office and some of the departments that I supported. I also enjoyed being able to offer external and internal candidates a new opportunity with MVP.
A typical day was reviewing e-mail to see if any new positions had been approved, so I am aware of what needs to be completed within a certain timeframe. I would also review anything that needed follow up from the day before. I would review my schedule for interviews that I would be a part of and also review the specific candidates selected.
A major portion of time was spent reviewing applicants for the jobs in which they applied. Many of the positions I covered generally had a plethora of candidates. I needed to find the best of the candidates to send to the hiring managers/supervisors.
During heavy hiring times I did spend time co filled.mpleting folders for each hired candidate. I did all the follow up in the various pre-employment screening that MVP required.
One of my busiest years I filled 163 positions. I was very proud of the sheer volume of positions
Pros
Flexibility, amount of PTO time
Cons
Long distance supervisor with little time to develop her team.

Other MVP Health Care Employee Reviews

Good Place to Work
Medicaid Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYNovember 17, 2017
MVP Health Care is a wonderful place to work. If I had the chance to go back, I absolutely would without hesitation. The work is stressful, but the people in charge know what they're doing and compensation is fair. They value people who are thorough and honest. The benefits are well worth their salt, as well.
Work only as a Contract Employee
Associate (Former Employee) –  Schenectady, NYNovember 10, 2017
The work I did at MVP Health Care was rewarding in that it was the first Contract I worked installing Computer hardware.I was treated with recpect and also was able to work with some amazing programers.