MVP Employee Reviews

work ethic
Delivery driver at 1800 radiator (Current Employee), minneapolis mnAugust 15, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
i am avery responsible outgoing active motivated individule get along great with other and strive to finish jobis n i timley manner
They have more rooms for improvement
Account Manager/Sales Representative (Current Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Promising company if given a chance
Cons: Your chance for improvement & Promotion is very nil
*Just a typical Print & Mail Company
*There's more room for improvement but needs management support
*Promising company if only given the chance
great company
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Elwood, ILJuly 22, 2015
great company wish the job lasted longer but overall a great company the pay was nice and could have been more. wish there was another positoin available
Sales Assistant/Lead Photographer (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 21, 2015
Great place to work. Culture is awesome. Many opportunities for advancement are available. Great area to work in. Will miss working there.
Very Productive Work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJuly 20, 2015
Working at MVP keeps me busy because its a fast paced environment, I also enjoy talking with new employees. It's also easier for me to be flexible at work because I am able to set my own work schedule.
Great
Sales (Former Employee), Princeton, WVJune 10, 2015
This is a great place to seek a career. Every day is different then the last one. Team work and personal accountability are encouraged. Ownership and management are GREAT!
A fun work place with good people and opportunities
Valet (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 27, 2015
I had a lot of fun when I was working there but I wanted to work for a company in which I had a chance of being able to expand my knowledge and grow and also make my way up the company ladder
a job that required driving
medical records copier (Former Employee), Modesto, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: had a great schedule and was good pay
Cons: driving
This was a pretty good I drove to facilities to copy medical records most of the time I was in 1 location and the hours were great.
Encouraged me to further my education.
Medical Billing Clerk (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHMay 3, 2015
Pros: Working from home.
Cons: Poor management.
Working within this job encouraged me to obtain my certification in coding and billing.
I liked working from home.
This was a self owned business and management had a lot of kinks to work out.
It is hard work
Sales Management (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXApril 7, 2015
It's tough to balance work and life because the hours are son long, but the people are a lot of fun to work with! You can move up, but only if you work really hard. They don't just promote, you have to earn it.
Shipping and Receiving
Shipping & Receiving Manager (Former Employee), Mayfield, KYJanuary 15, 2015
Maintain a safe work environment is hard enough but when shipping and receiving large amounts of product it can be draining. Checking in and out of warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures can leave you feeling like a man without a destination. A few things you have to keep on your toes about are.

Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.

Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.

Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.

Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.

Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.

Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.

Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.

Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.

Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.

Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

But always with a smile on your face and remember to get it there on time and safely.
Enjoyable and rewarding environment that helped me better my social skills.
Valet Attendant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJanuary 15, 2015
Unique setting with care, concern, and compassion being keys to success.
Temporary Job
Stocker (Former Employee), Union City, TNJanuary 15, 2015
typical day at work was stocking boxes. I did help with some inventory. The management was very nice and went out of there way to help you understand your job.
great job
Medical Massagetherapist (Current Employee), Schenectady, NYJanuary 11, 2015
I performed chair massage at MVP sponsored events and educated them on how massage could benefit them. I would explain how massage could eliminate chronic pain help them not have to take as many meds, or eliminate them all together, and how they need to have balance. their bodies work hard and they need to relax and give back to their bodies.
Entering medicare applicants
Medicare Data Entry (Former Employee), Rochester, NYDecember 29, 2014
I entered applications into their system. Corrected errors in the system. Worked on various reports and errors. Management lacked personal touches. The manager never came out and spoke to the temps.
a fantastic place to work
ASO Member service Specialist (Former Employee), Schenectady N.Y.November 11, 2014
working for MVP Healthcare was a great experience, I completely enjoyed the work in the call center and all of my co-workers.
my supervisor was one of the best and most professional managers.
She was a fantastic mentor and teacher.
The staff in the call center were the best team and work family. We worked completely effectively at all times. our goal to service our members was primary and always achieved..
Overall an invaluable experience.
No room for advancement, pay sucks,
Packer (Former Employee), Kenosha, WIOctober 17, 2014
Cons: short breaks, rude line leads
It wasn't a good place to work especially if you looking for advancements
no set work time
driver (Current Employee), belfield,ndOctober 16, 2014
Pros: housing avalable
Cons: no set work times
del fuel to production wells ,fracs and private companys hard to make plans with being on call
Once your in a situation, your are on your own. They will not help you.
Koch (Former Employee), Meridian, MSOctober 16, 2014
Pros: 1 hr and 30 minute break
Cons: no healthcare benefits
I go in and the lead decides where you will work. the co-workers wasn't that friendly. The hard part was dealing with people attitudes in which I always overcome, but the easy part was being there doing my part.
Easy to apply
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Batesville, MSOctober 15, 2014
Overall, MVP was a good temporary employment agency. I was looking for permanant placement though.