MVP Employee Reviews

The work day
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 16, 2017
Management changed and the whole company isnt the same it use to be. The company got rid of a lot of benefits and management only cares about themselves. drivers are dispensable and replaced easily and quickly. This job is a revolving door with drivers coming in and out very frequently. This is not a career, but a stepping stone to get to the next step and a job for a short time only.
Cons
management is selfish
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCJune 10, 2017
All around about 4 stars.. Good people to work for... Very friendly staff there.. Good break times. I liked the hours also... I would recaminde anyone who can work there...
Good place to work part time.
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 30, 2017
In this company you get out what you put in. Culture needs attention. Supervisory roles aren't clear cut enough. Overall, I'd go back to work for them.
Stressful Place
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYMay 23, 2017
MVP merged/took over Hudson Health Plan. HHP was a great place to work. After the transition, almost all of the original talent has either been laid off unexpectedly or has left due to the stress of working for this organization. Not all of the managers are petty and sly but most are. If you are looking for a place to work short term, go for it but it will not be long before you see the culture is very unhealthy to one's health.
Pros
Pay in some positions
Cons
Culture, Management
Not applicable
Pin Stripe Bowl Scholar Athlete (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYApril 22, 2017
Entering information just to fill the required characters. Not sure why the system is asking for information that is not job related. Sorry not sure what to do here.
Great Place!!
Captain (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 7, 2017
I lived in Austria for a year and worked with the ministry. I really enjoyed working with the students and spending time with the other teachers. I learned German there.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Union City, TNMarch 21, 2017
Fun place to work the people was great its a safe job good hours they always understand if something came up and your life one of the best places i ever worked
It was a great company just poor leadership
Client Services Manager Alternative Staffing (Former Employee) –  Cicero, ILMarch 15, 2017
The Company has been dismantled by the Ceo but at the time it was a great job with lots of potential. I was pretty much thrown into the position with kittle to no training however I overcame all challenges with grace and ease. My supervisor went on Maternity leave 3 days into my training and I had to take on 30 light industry staffing companies. It was a challenge however a positive experience.
fun workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Brown City, MIMarch 2, 2017
it was a fun workplace but they did not pay enough so I found a better job opportunity. it was an automotive place. I did like the people i worked with
always going to smell like a candle
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Elkin, NCFebruary 22, 2017
Typical work day through MVP is usually very routine.
Working through the candle factory i have learned a fair amount on how the process of candles are made, and that they're a lot of companies and demands for all types,shapes and smell of candles.
the management here is normally in the offices doing a lot of paperwork and inventory, so there not much associations with the managers team.
The environment as MVP is normally hot and every where you look there's wax or glass.but other than that it always smells good whenever you are working.
The hardest part about this job id have to say it would be on the line trying to lid over 5-10,000 candles before it reaches the packers and labels.
My favoritest part about working there would have to be the fact that I was able to work a 40 hour week job instead of only being scheduled for 28 hours at most.
Pros
two 15 minute breaks and one 30 minute lunch
Cons
getting behind and everything has to be stopped
MVP is a great place to learn, grow, and be promoted to the next level.
Planning and Scheduling Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fulton, KYFebruary 6, 2017
A typical work day for me is to first, come in and check my emails to see what products are to be received, shipped, and to be sure that all orders for products previously ordered will be shipped on due dates to ensure that production will run.
Pros
Working with great people
easy fun money
Valet, Downtown (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 25, 2017
very easy job. Great side hustle opportunity if only want to work the weekends or sporting events. Drive a lot of high end cars, and at times management will bring food for their workers.
Pros
Cool cars, easy money, fun atmospher.
Cons
none to think off
Great place to work.
Countertop Installer (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 17, 2017
Pretty much worked until all jobs are finished, good people to work with. Hardest part is moving island up two story houses. Once everything was settled on the cabinets made the job much easier.
Not being clear
Associate (Current Employee) –  Highland, CADecember 14, 2016
When your on the site no one really shows you how to get around they just expect you too know what your doing it's not that bad if you like to do it on your own
Great Starter for Employment
Warehouse Tech (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILDecember 6, 2016
The company culture needs improvement, I'm just starting so my review will be a bit premature. but I will update during my duration there.
Pros
You will get employed
Cons
it takes time getting use to the some what chaotic environment.
Productive; Excellent in communication; Exerience working unsupervised; observe the procedure and maintenance in office environment;
Hairstylist/Cosmetologist (Former Employee) –  West Covina, CAOctober 2, 2016
Comes to work as scheduled daily on time; comes to work appropriately dressed; complete assigned duties on time; take initiative; communicates well with coworker; take; reliability; flexibility; follow instruction; making appropriate progress with training;
Pros
Return from breaks and lunches on time
Cons
Interest in job; short break
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYSeptember 21, 2016
many of the people have working there for many years and have built a great place to work. I have learned how to help many people obtained health insurance and we have a great management staff that shows leadership to there employees.
Productive and fast paste
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Morris, ILAugust 11, 2016
Fast paste environment great team to work with. Always kept busy with getting product ready for shipment. Company always willing to cross train in order to be more efficient.
Great company
Safety Site Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJuly 6, 2016
Working for this organization was a great help in the development of my general industry safety experience in increasing my natural knowledge of the general labor force, behaviors and practices which they bought into their daily job duties. without being mindful of their own health and safety responsibilities.Childhood behaviors which left them believing that it couldn't and wouldn't happen to them.Using the same Technics at work they do at home. Unfortunately this is where the beginning of unsafe behaviors and unsafe practices spill over into their job performance. Thank you, MVP
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fast paced atmosphere
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Rocky River, OHMay 25, 2016
Very fast pace and stressful atmosphere. You must know how to lead a team and be a leader. Managing your time and understanding relevant information is key to success in this role. Understanding forecasts and hotels is also essential in being effective in this job.
Pros
Team work based atmosphere
Cons
long hours and inconsistent schedule