MWH Employee Reviews

Great company to work at
Summer Intern, Pasadena, LA, USA (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAFebruary 25, 2017
The staff in the office is extremely talented and have extensive experience in the field of wastewater treatment. The amount of exposure one gets on the various projects that the office is currently working on is astounding. The best part of the job is the interaction with clients and the staff members that one enjoys while working.
Comfortable job
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Laplace, LAFebruary 15, 2017
More like family then co workers. I had access to a company truck. Christmas bonus very well a good job. Treated me with a lot of love
terrible management and dishonest superiors
Dozer Operator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJanuary 27, 2017
I worked here for one month the pay was good but the superintendent and/or his lead operator where intoxicated a few times on the Job they encourage in there safety program for people to write down unsafe things they see on what they call improvement cards. I filled out every unsafe incident I seen and noted times places and I showed they safety guy who then had to notify the supervisor and he then called me a liar an fired me. I called Osha an they investigated but when they called mwh there response to Osha was they fired me for insubordination. These people are liars, dishonest, and clearly unsafe . STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE!!
Pros
great pay an insurance
Cons
they limit your hours
Good Place to grow professionally
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 3, 2017
It's a good place to grow. Company assigns mentors. Good place to make connections and new professionals. It feels like a family, however there is no sincerity with respect to job security. Upper Management are not taking good financial decisions.
Pros
Challenging Projects
Cons
No job security
Have very good employees
Manager of Estimating (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CONovember 25, 2016
Very good co-workers and all worked as a team. Management would always keep us informed about how the company was doing. Each day was fun and wanted to come to work.
Pros
Will stand by you
Cons
Need to hire college grads
Productive and Thorough work environment
Construction Administrator-Project Inspector (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 7, 2016
Professional and exciting work environment! Recommend this company for all career levels. This company does not disappoint.
active work place
District Safety Manager - MWH Constructors (Current Employee) –  dallas, texasJune 22, 2016
good overall atmosphere friendly work environment allot of good people and great leadership. Its a little hard adjusting at first but once you work here for a while is all good.
slow career growth and compensation
professional engineer (Former Employee) –  United StatesDecember 14, 2015
Exposure to world renowned projects, but career growth and compensation is very slow for the bottom level. Company wants top talent but does not want to pay for it. Promotional raises are the equivalent of a standard annual review raise.
Pros
projects
Cons
slow career growth, compensation
Razor thin business margins, no strategic vision
Major Campaign Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 27, 2015
Razor thin business margins, no strategic vision and investment in future direction of company. Business limited to a handful of clients.
Current Employer
Senior Inspector, Various Projects (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CASeptember 9, 2015
Enjoyable work place and co-workers. Hardest part of the job was when projects are slow. I am used to working multiple jobs at once.
Able to work with littel oversight
Senior Electrical Inspector (Former Employee) –  Modesto, Cal,August 17, 2015
Enjoyed working with my co-workers, and worked well as a team.
Hardest part is when the job comes to a close. The days went by quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing it completed.
Cons
None, No kidding
Land permitting and environmental compliance
Permitting and Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 22, 2015
Since this position was a contract the company was required to comply with evaluations of their client. MWH was cooperative with client when a personality conflict arose between client employees and MWH employee. Not at all helpful to work towards resolution of issue.
Not a good place to work
Project Accountant II (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 1, 2015
Boys club with not a lot of room to move around. Company only cares about bottom line and people who directly work with clients.
lack of vision
accounting (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJune 1, 2015
Company would re-organize every couple of years. Management did not share a clear view of the future. Not very innovative.
Productive Work Environment
Civil Engineer/Document Control Manager (Former Employee) –  West Bank, IsraelMay 26, 2015
I had a great work experience at MWH where I used my knowledge as an Engineer and applied it to Projects. Great team efforts and it was enjoyable experience...
Pros
Teamwork Environment
Cons
Deadlines are stressfull
Fast paced environment
Office Engineer (Current Employee) –  denverFebruary 10, 2015
Overall a good company. There is a lack of management at times and the older folks don't give the new folks to rise. You need to know the right people to move up.
Professional; Outstanding Work Environment
Engineering Intern - MWH Constructors (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLJanuary 30, 2015
One of the most influential and meaningful job experiences of my life. My colleagues were competent professionals, always seeking to complete projects to their fullest capabilities.
Global Company with focus on water treatment
Director Global Ethics and Compliance (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 16, 2014
Interesting company with good employees and international diversity.
I would rate MWH a 5 star company to work for, I miss the work as well as the other employees.
reprographic/customers service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2014
In the document service department at MWH, it was a fast paced work environment that I enjoyed working in. I enjoyed the day to day interaction with the clients. What I learned most from MWH was that not only providing quality work was important, but having and displaying excellent customer service skills are a must and the backbone to a successful company.
What I learned
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COJuly 11, 2014
I got an opportunity to learn quite a bit about Compliance. I also got experience Recruiting Engineers which was very interesting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MWH. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval