My Fit Foods Employee Reviews

productive work. warehouse type environment
Expo (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 20, 2017
cold environment. Could have more starting pay. pay increase every six months. Repetition work. My department was pretty laid back do to the supervisor. Wasn't a micro manager just as long as we got the work done. Packaging and inventory is was we did
Fun place to work but upper management needs to be changed.
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2017
Company went out of business. That should tell you enough. The upper managers never did their jobs properly. Now fast forward and the company is no more. They took a great idea and destroyed it.
Pros
Fun work enviorment.
Cons
Worst upper managers I have ever has to work with.
Great place, Horrible Management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ahwatukee, AZFebruary 19, 2017
I loved working here until they decided to close my store down without any type of notice. (They closed around 2 weeks ago and they still have the open sign and lights on. No one has answered my call about this. I think its messed up, because I know our guests are walking up to those doors and pulling on it, thinking someone is going to come around the corner and help them.) Other than that it was great; the guests were very nice, I loved the concept of my work, helping with the nutritional aspect was extraneous but fun at the same time. Especially if they came in to let you know that they were seeing a difference in their weight; knowing that the food was helping with that. I will definitely miss my managers, coworkers, and regulars. They made going to work the best part of my day. Oh, and the food was great too!
Flexible company
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 13, 2017
It was a pleasure working at My Fit Foods, I met great people and learned many things. I learned how to be organized with my work and communicate with my Boss about work. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I had my own work place and the people I worked with were all nice.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Fun energetic environment
Sales Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2017
Working here was fun, coworkers were always knowledgable to talk to and an awesome team to work with. Every day I got to talk to customers/potential meal planning clients about nutrition and how to better their health and learn how to eat right.
Pros
%50 discount on meals, flexible scheduling, tasty food, meals and programs that get you results
Cons
Only part time hours
Closed Store
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 9, 2017
Store was closed without warning or notice. Was not able to communicate with existing clients to inform them as to what was going on.
Would tender customers as wells as stock and maintain store
Cashier, Front of house (Former Employee) –  Lamar, TXFebruary 8, 2017
A typical day would consist of opening the store bank and register. assembling next day preorder pick ups, stocking and cleaning the store, and simply wait for customers to walk in.
Pros
lots of down time
Cons
Can get very boring
Corporate drove this company into the ground
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 8, 2017
don't work here. avoid at all costs. you never know when will be your last day. the company cant get it right. sucks because they ruined a great concept
Pros
it paid the bills
Cons
everything
New and hip for fresh made foods that provide a nutritional balance
Line Cook/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2017
Very fun and fast paced place to work. Everything is made in store and sold in packages for the customers to take home to prepare their own meals at home in a healthier manor then what other places offer.
Pros
Employees are treated like family and given great respect.
Hot or very cold work environment with no training,
Lead Quality Assurance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 5, 2017
Poor management with huge lack of professionalism. VP of company very rude and condescending behaviors. No accountability. Little pay and no appreciation
Great enviorment with great customer relationship
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77056November 13, 2016
Clock in, set up register, bag up pre orders, check emails, check availability of our meals, then followed with marketing once upon manager's arrival.
Pros
Great Customers and staff
Cons
Personal
Lost the vision
Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 8, 2016
While my career here was great, the decsion to sell off and become a transaction based company ruined the connection of why we did what we do. Helping others experience a better life.
Pros
Great Product
Cons
Unclear future and vision
Good Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXNovember 8, 2016
Good company to work for, easy to deal with and reach management. Open opportunities to advance and move up through the company, with multiple locations to choose from
Long hours without many benefits
Nutrition Coach (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2016
A typical day at work for me would be to come in at noon and get off at 9:30PM. During the day I checked in with clients via email/phone/text. I also would do consultations during the day to see how I could help new clients. I built meal plans based on the individuals goals. I loved my job, but I guess the worst part was when the corporate office came in to shut down our store without any notice.
Pros
Great customers
Cons
Pay
Fun Role!
Front of House/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 26, 2016
Great part time role - long run it would be a tad difficult to move up with limited roles. I went in at a time where the company was growing but the CEO got into some trouble. I've seen people go, but still learned so much there.
Pros
The food, and the people!
Cons
Limited advancement.
Just a job
Fit Finatic (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 25, 2016
I worked there for two years and after year one I was training new hires for management duties, with no title or compensation! Also I was never considered for a manager position
Great concept. Great culture. Bad investments.
Nutritional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 20, 2016
Fast paced fun environment. You meet great people everyday, but the only thing is insufficient pay and management. Overall benefits are not the best unless you are district manager or GM. I give it three stars based on pay and management.
Pros
50% off the food, and able to merge work and family together.
Cons
Pay isn't the best.
As a driver & a cook my days were never boring
Driver/Cook (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2016
I would drop off deliveries to the other three stores that they owned every morning and then go back and start preparing to make the meals for the following day along with whatever meals were short or missing from the other stores & drop those off.
Great hours and good to know you're making a difference in the community
Sous Chef/Kitchen Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 10, 2016
My Fit Foods is a hidden gem for someone who is looking to try in the food industry, without the craziness of busy restaurants. Quality of life is great being able to pick up the kids and be home for dinner.
Productive and fun work place
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 26, 2016
A typical day at work is easy we just stand in a refrigerator environment and assemble the food in the trays. The most enjoyable part of my job is when we assemble the food and are finished with all the meals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at My Fit Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7