my home

my home Employer Reviews

Working with people
Caregiver (Former Employee), Tawas City, MIApril 14, 2014
I cared for individuals, helped them when necessary. I was able to learn about health care. The management was fine, the co-workers for the most part were nice to work with. The hardest part of the job was dealing with death, but I enjoyed being able to connect with people.
Enjoyed working with children
In Home Daycare Operator (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 10, 2014
Happy work environment. Fun day every day with the children.
At home work
Homemaker (Former Employee), Wellford, SCApril 8, 2014
I stayed at home. I had to wash clothes, wash dishes and take kids back and forth to school.
Great
Homemaker (Former Employee), indianaMarch 18, 2014
Pros: being with my children
Cons: not having an income
I was a stay at home mom with 3 children under 5 so i had my hands full.
Necessary, fulfilling, adaptable, spontaneous
Homemaker (Former Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 14, 2014
Pros: it was fun and full of good surprises
Cons: needed extra income at times, my husband worked a lot to pick up the slack.
My husband and I choose for me to stay home with our children as we felt the need to. We had four children and I didn't make enough money to justify me working outside the home.
It could be a little stressful at times because I homeschooled for awhile.
The hardest part was being home with the kids and the most enjoyable part was being home with the – more... kids.
I cooked, cleaned, bathed kids, ran them to lessons, sports, homeschool meetings, church, and grocery shopped, worked out, cooked out and entertained friends on the weekends. – less
Fun
HOMEMAKER (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 12, 2014
Pros: able to complete assignment in a timely manner.
I enjoyed learning new things in my courses and being able to accomplish them in a reasonable time.
Never a dull moment! Learn something new every day.
Homemaker (Current Employee), Kaysville, UTFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: part time so no health insurance
At work I started my rotation on the line I would be working on for the week. This included getting the right food prepared for that line and cooking, preparing salads, cookies, fruit cups, Main dishes and making sure they were served and stored in proper temperature to be safe.
I learned a lot about organization and time management. Had to be quick – more... to be ready for serve time.

The co-workers were all other women with similar backgrounds and we had fun talking about our lives. We made friends with each other and learned to help others out if they were behind.

The best part of the job was when you saw the children come for lunch. You got to know them well and they truly loved the lunch ladies.

Clean-up was very strenuous in a big kitchen. Had to disinfect everything. – less
fast paced ,liked it and then didn't realized it was time to go.
Single mom (Current Employee), Marietta, GAFebruary 6, 2014
My boss had something against me because her son ,who worked in the warehouse, kept coming to my desk and hitting on me.
What i do as a stay at home mom
Stay At Home Mom (Current Employee), Martinsville, INFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: spending time with my children
Cons: the need for extra money sometimes
I make sure the kids are up, fed and ready for school. I keep the house clean and make sure the bills are paid. I do all of the running like doing the shopping ect. I love being a stay mom but with both of my children now enrolled in school it is time for me to get a job.
in home child care
Licensed In Home Day Care Provider (Former Employee), Sioux City, IAFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: the kids
Cons: pay, no benefits
This was a childcare center in my home. I really enjoyed being able to stay at home with my children. I prepared meals and snacks for the kids. we had naptime. The best part of my job were not only the kids but the hours I worked, cause I was able to set my own schedule. The hardest part of my job was all the training I had to go through to comply with – more... state. – less
enjoyable in the beginning
Stay at home mom/learning coach/college student (Current Employee), Commerce City, COJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: was able to put my people skills to work
Cons: truck drivers are not the greatest people to deal with
When I started this job, I absolutely loved it. After I became the lead it wasn't so much fun anymore mainly because of everyone on my shift. I was stuck with the ones who didn't want to work.
It was nice to be a home maker and to spend quality time with my family.
Home maker (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: work from home, be with the family, lots of free time, etc.
Cons: one person income.
I love being able to spend a lot of quality time with my family and to do things around the house to help things run smoothly. I've spent a year fulfilling daily duties such as, errands, chores, preparing meals, planning crafts and play, etc. However, my fiance and I have hit a bump in the road where it's time I go back into the work field. I'm grateful – more... for the time I've spent solely as a home maker, but I'm also excited to be entering the work field, once again. – less
Hard Work
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 20, 2013
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
I worked very hard, but i loved caring for my family and i would do it all over again.
i love my moms house
Babysitter (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXDecember 4, 2013
Pros: the kids were funny and we liked the same movies and foods.
Cons: i they were loud...
I no longer live with her I live in white deer.

anyway, I would get up around 7 the kids (2) would come over we would eat breakfast. watch whatever movie they wanted to watch. they would take a nap around noon. then after they woke up we would eat lunch if they wanted it. then two hours later they would go home.

I didn't get paid for this job I was – more... helping a friend (single mother) – less
My home is great
Family Member (Former Employee), Flint, MINovember 21, 2013
Pros: getting kevin better
Cons: ex came along before he was well enough to leave
I had no life outside of the house for 8 months, taking care of my brother n law was great, I felt good that he was getting better. Then the ex girlfriend started coming around then my life was living hell, he eventually moved back with her.
Productive, very rewarding to be with and work with my own family.
Stay at Home Mom (Current Employee), Auburn, CANovember 4, 2013
Pros: giving 100% of my time to my family.
Cons: i do like being able to be out in the work force and being around other adults.
I love being a stay at home mom. There are many great benefits to doing this, such as spending quality time with my family and giving them the quality time I feel that they deserve.
I'm a loving, proud mother and hard working.
Homemaker (Current Employee), Afton, NYOctober 22, 2013
Pros: got to be with my kids all day everyday
Cons: no soscial life really
I love being with my kids. I love cooking, I love working in my flower gardens, I love taking pictures of my kids when we do stuff together, and I love going and watching my kids play sports.
productive place to work
Stay at Home Mother (Current Employee), Boone, IAOctober 8, 2013
cleaning the house , cooking for the children , bathing the children , doing the laundry
Stay at home Mom
Nanny/Babysitter (Current Employee), Gilbert, AZSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: being at home for my children
Cons: full time is too much
I love being home with our children. I have recently started watching my two nieces for extra income. Although it's great being with them it's not what i want to do full time. I would rather have something part time from my home, about 3 hours a day while the kiddos are at school. That wold be ideal for me. Being there for family is number one,
my home
Daycare Provider (Current Employee), Maryville, MOSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: get to be home for my kids
Cons: no health care, unpredictable
Play w/ the kids, make meals.
Loved being home w/ the the kids
Some parents were great to work for
Was hard to see some kids go off to school or move.

1 2 3