My Place Hotel Employee Reviews

Its a Job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTNovember 7, 2017
I'm not a big fan of working indoors, but the work I did at My Place was pretty fun. The hours of a housekeeper are obviously all over the place but for the most part i had good hours. Its not a bad place to work.
fun, productive
Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Minot, NDNovember 1, 2017
great job, good people, great management but low pa. other than that i would not mind staying at my place for a very longtime. i like boss and the people i work with.
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Ketchikan, AKOctober 13, 2017
My Place is a well managed, fun environment. The company provides many opportunities and encouragement for career growth. They are committed to providing excellent customer service to their guests.
Would not recommend
General Manager (GM) (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXJuly 27, 2017
No work/life balance.
Hotel is managed by 1 person
Compensation is not adequate for hours worked
No benefits or incentives
Salary is not competitive
Very nice place to work
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Monaca, PAJuly 17, 2017
Nice working environment, always something to do to make the day go bye. Good management and staff, willing to work with outside schedules. Clean and friendly environment
fun and interesting work enviroment
Receptionist- reservations (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WYJuly 9, 2017
management was awesome, the environment was interesting and this job had something new everyday. this employment new the meaning of respect to there employees.
Pros
fun job
Cons
nothing
Amazing Manager and staff
Housekeeping Manager and Front Desk (Current Employee) –  Dickinson, NDJune 13, 2017
Out of all the hotels i ever worked for our manager is the best person you could ask for not only is he your boss but your friend he is always there to help you assist you no matter what. I have learned more about the hotel indusrty here then working here then any hotel before , I couldnt ask for a better place and company to work for.
Pros
Managment and staff
Cons
Fun until management realized economy was bad
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDJune 3, 2017
Not appreciate of employees who did above call of duty! And fire manager for things out of her control. And bring in new manager without telling other manager!
Pros
Cons
Short breaks always can't keep employees
productive and fast pace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Rapid City, SDDecember 12, 2016
it was a good job but the new management most people either quit or got fired most enjoyable part of everyday is being done and ready to go at the end of the day
Pros
you work by your self
Cons
you cant wear your own pants
Nice place to work
Guest Services Agent/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTNovember 1, 2016
I left due to promises given and never kept by my General Manager. I had somehow managed to get stuck on a shift that she knew I didn't want to do again, and being one of the only two employees left from the original starting crew, I had seniority over most, other than her. She did it anyways and swore she was finding a replacement for that shift. I didn't mind at first, but a week became a month, a month became 3 months...I wasn't getting off that shift and my mind and body couldn't handle it anymore.

I do, however, miss the people I worked with. And there is a different General Manager there now...so, ya never know!
No Work Life Balance
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MT 59718September 21, 2016
Too many hours demanded. No work life balance. Management positons are for those who live, breathe, and sleep the hotel only.
Great people to work with.
Front Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTMarch 12, 2015
It was an alright place to work. Although I wasn't hired for the night audit position but somehow still had to work those shifts. Also, there wasn't much negotiation with the schedule.
Pros
Met great people.
Cons
Not the hours I wanted or was hired for.