Join MyBinding.com, an Inc. 5000, locally owned and operated company! We’re hiring Sales Representatives in Tacoma, Washington, so now is a great time to throw your hat into the ring and possibly become part of our dynamic company. Here is a description of this job and the qualifications we are seeking:
The Sales Representative positions work autonomously for a majority of the time. They spend a large amount of time calling on prospects and building relationships. They must interact with the Inside Sales Reps, Customer Service Reps, and Order Processors as well as the Management team. Although they work independently, they are also expected to make regular appearances at the office and take part in various training opportunities.
- Responsible for a geographic sales territory
- Generate new business through cold calls and in-person visits
- Meet sales and activity targets
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Remain in touch with clients and coworkers via phone and email during regular business hours
- Work closely with Customer Service Representatives to meet customer needs
- Provide weekly progress reports
- Maintain knowledge of products, marketing efforts, competition from other vendors
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in a high volume sales role
- Valid driver’s license/ automobile
- Individual auto insurance coverage that meets state required minimum amounts
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Understanding of financial targets, product pricing, etc
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work productively in an independent environment
- Salary Base, Commission, Performance Bonuses.
- Monday through Friday Business Hours.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) program.
- We pay 100% of your benefits after training.
o Health Insurance
o Prescription Drug Coverage
o Long and Short term Disability
- Profit Sharing with 401K Program
- Opportunities for advancement.
The successful candidate can expect $35-40k first year total compensation with significant growth based on experience and tenure.
Do you have what it takes? If so, respond to this ad with your cover letter and resume. You can learn more about our company by visiting our main site, http://www.MyBinding.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
MyBinding.com is an EOE employer.
MyBinding is one of the largest binding and laminating dealers in the United States with over 30 years experience in the binding industry....