MyMela is looking for a Warehouse Manager.
Warehouse Manager Objective: oversee the safe receipt, storage, retrieval and timely shipment of products while maintaining a very accurate inventory count.
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program and operational policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels (both supplies and goods) by conducting physical counts; reconciling inventory, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions to solve any variance issues.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse, cleanliness and organization of goods and materials
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications and maintaining a relationship with logistics companies (RCS, Damco, UPS)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Developing Standards, High school diploma, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Good Judgment, Time Management, Self Starter
Salary: Contingent on experience, TBD