MyBullfrog.com Employee Reviews in United States

Very good sales company with ability to gain quality customers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nampa, IDApril 20, 2015
Mostly walk in customers with the ability to call old customers to generate sales.
I learned the best way to gain loyal customers and keep customer relations warm.
Management can be a little overbearing with keeping tabs on employees and making sure that every sale meets certain goals and expectations. They do a great job on coaching there staff on how to sell with integrity and quality. A lot can be learned from this team.
Team players are mostly needed in this environment because you spend a lot of time with a few individuals because they keep a fairly small staff at each location.
The hardest part of the job is keeping track of all of the little mundane details and requirements of the job since there really is no back support for the sales teams at each location.
The best part of the job is all of the relationships and people you meet as time goes on while you work here.
Pros
Great sales commission, Just started offering 401K, PTO
Cons
Healthcare is not great because company just started offering it, Can be a stressful job if management is trying to push sales.
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJanuary 6, 2015
This company is AWFUL!!! They make you come in way before your shift and way past your shift but refuse to pay you past the 8 hours. If you do go over 40 hours a week they either adjust it in the books or they reprimand you and shorten your hours working. The manager was absolutely terrible. She would put us down in front of customers, was never at the store on time, and when the going got tough she'd threaten us all with being fired. That's what they use for "motivation" at mybullfrog. Threaten to fire you. They expect you to sell a certain product even if a customer doesn't need it and teach you tactics to keep the customer happy until after their 14 day return policy is up. If you have children at home don't expect to ever see them because this place will own you. Also the health "benefits" are a joke and so is the commission pay out. Don't waste your time applying here because you will last maybe a month before they drive you to insanity too.
Pros
getting to work with the public
Cons
management, hours, pay, you get the idea
Company merged with another company
Accounting Assistant/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 2, 2016
I loved my job and I looked forward to going to work every day. The thing I learned the most was life is full of change. You can't control change but you can control how you respond to change.
Overall a good company to work for
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZMay 21, 2014
mybullfrog.com gave me an opportunity to learn and grow within the company when I had no sales experience whatsoever. I came from a strong customer service background and they gave me the knowledge and tools to succeed not only in wireless but in other fields of sales and leadership. Just like any other job if you work hard and stand out you will be given the opportunity to advance within the company. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
great work environment with excellent leadership and opportunity for advancement.
Cons
health benefits
Best Wireless environment I've been in
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  BoiseMay 19, 2014
I have worked for a couple different wireless providers and Mybullfrog is easily the best. Management was extremely helpful and friendly - including the owner who was very approachable. The training they provided was straight-forward and easier to obtain because it was mostly done in store - hands on - opposed to a ton of book work. Compensation was good but it was earned - definitely not a giving. If you came to work - follow the advice of leadership - and stayed at it, the money would follow. Some agents who choose to wait for the door to swing open usually failed.
Pros
good money - awesome managers - flexible schedule
Cons
open sundays
Love it here!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cave Creek, AzOctober 16, 2013
I have been with this company for almost a year now. I originally thought that sales would be hard but the management team is very supportive and they walk you through the whole process. They are only a phone call away if you need them.

They also are very flexible and will work with you on your work/life balance. A very family friendly environment and a lot of fun! I recommend this company to anyone who wants to advance their career and learn this industry.
Pros
rewards, scheduling, bonuses, and benefits
Cons
nothing
Not A Good Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  2382 Kiesel Ave., Ogden, UTOctober 22, 2014
I started, all was well. I started out setting a record by hitting more than a thousand above required commission in what was one of the slowest locations for the company. All was well. Then I realized that they had been adjusting my hours down without my consent because they don't want you to have overtime. It's very hard not to have overtime when you are schedule for 8 hours and you have customers constantly coming in on the end of your shift. You can't just leave while they are there without helping them, and I sure wasn't going to be working for free, so I stayed clocked in. That has gone on for 10 months now. Now not only is that morally incorrect of them, but they changed our commission structure. On average before I was pulling in about 350 a month in commission, plus our base, but they changed it all and now I am lucky if I can exceed 80 dollars a month in commission. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
paid lunch, no labor whatsoever
Cons
bad benefits, low pay, very stressful, working at home off the clock.
Energetic, positive work place with opportunity in all places
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 23, 2016
There is never a typical day at work. The best part is that there is always something new to experience every day. The environment is outstanding because of the positive energy and attitudes. With a job in retail, there are days when you have objections to overcome, but that all adds to the experience and brilliance of working in retail. The focus of each day was to work as a team to gain as much gross profit as possible. GoWireless is not involved in only selling cellular devices, but tablets, internet service, and home service. I learned many things with the company like taking the time with each customer to listen and gain a good understanding of what products we have that will benefit the customer and improve the customer experience. I developed amazing customer service skills as well as skills in operating multiple systems at one time. I also gained experience in management like coaching new representatives and helping layout the goals for our store. The hardest part of the job, I would have to say, is staying as up to date on all the products and services that there are to offer. With technology, it advances so fast that there are so many different specs as well as promotions that come with specific devices. There is a ton of different competitors in the wireless industry so you need to make sure you are up to date on what every one else is offering as well as what you are offering. The best part of the job is being able to constantly provide the best customer experience as possible. There is nothing better than seeing a customer leave the store with a smile on their face  more... and excitement from head to toe.  less
Average
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTMay 13, 2015
Not much to say this is just an average company to work for. Wasnt that impressed by them to stick around. It is salary which is different but commission wasnt that impressive
You could do better
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 7, 2013
The leadership is the worst and they only care about themselves. Never give you raises or want you to succeed or move laterally in the company.
Pros
hours
Cons
no ethics and leadership don't lead by example

Comment – May 28, 2014

Don't apply here. Managers are terrible and one manager yells at you in front of everyone and nothing is done about her. Also when you have 2 managers dating in the same department this is definitely a conflict of interest and causes a hostile work environment. The pay is terrible and what is listed for salary is wrong.

Amazing Company with great Values
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise IdahoOctober 1, 2013
I have worked for Mybullfrog.com for nearly two years now and it has been nothing short of amazing. I have never worked for a company that takes such great care of their employees. Management has been nothing but helpful and always encourages us to excel and move up within the company. I have had the pleasure to work at the Corporate office at Mybullfrog.com and see first hand how great leadership and perseverance can build a strong company. I have met the CEO of the company numerous times and he is the most selfless and generous man that you'll probably ever meet. I work with amazing coworkers on a daily basis with great personalities! There is always chance to improve with this job and if you are willing to work hard it will definitely pay off!
I love this company!
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
Mybullfrog is an amazing place to work for. They encourage suggestions from all employees and "moving up the ladder" so to speak. All job opportunities are posted internally before externally and the management really motivates advancement. The company feels like a big family and everyone works together instead of against each other. I don't know what happened to the guy in the other review but I've held three different positions with Mybullfrog and have had a required lunch in all of them and never started at minimum wage. There are tons of competitions and opportunities to do well as well as multiple resources to help you do so. Anyone would be lucky to work for them.
Pros
healthcare, dental, vision, bonuses
Cons
nothing!
Horrible Company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 24, 2015
This company by far has the worst management I have ever dealt with. I have had other jobs with poor management, but these guys put all of them to shame. If you are looking for a place to work where you get talked down to and treated like less than human, work here. If you want a job that you enjoy and can progress within the company, look elsewhere. We recently had an issue with a company that we buy back phones for, and had to pay out of our own pockets to correct the issue. Mybullfrog did not have any insurance or money to cover it, and is taking it out of our paychecks. They do not give bonuses, there is little room to advance, there is almost no paid overtime, they manipulate your time card to avoid paying you for the hours you work, there is no loyalty towards employees that have worked a long time for the company, and the upper management takes no responsibility for anything. I cannot reiterate this enough; Mybullfrog.com is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
nothing at all
Cons
pretty much everything.
Productive and fun workplace
VZW PREMIUM RETAILER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZJuly 20, 2015
This company has all the right values and keeps its employees and customers happy. The management is great and the owner of the company paid each store a regular visit.
The Best Company I have ever worked for!!
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
MyBullfrog.com is a great company to build your sales experience. The pay is great if you love helping people and love wireless devices. Great job security and consistently increasing monthly pay. I knew very little about wireless sales when I was hired but they have a great management team and plenty of training that helped me to set and beat my goals.
Pros
endless comission, health coverage, amazing owner and management.
Cons
if you dont like sales or customer service and setting and beating goals, this may not be the job for you.
Provide technical and or customer support, facilitate digital currency sales
Wireless Sales and support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 18, 2015
Provide customer service, technical support to customers, during this process we would build relationships and truly understand our customers needs in order to provide solutions that fit their personal and or business.
Pros
Flexible schedule
I loved working there
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 25, 2015
I loved working there, but was laid off due to a merger with another wireless provider based out of Las Vegas. It is very difficult to leave a company that you enjoy working at and that you truly like your co workers. Wish everyone good luck in the future.
Just horrible only
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbia Falls, MTNovember 11, 2013
I only work here for 3 months, i got fired because i didnt get into someones account when i was trouble shooting. so the manager was horrible super power hungry and only cared about himself. pay was only 8.50 an hour and barely got any commission.
Pros
some fun co-workers
Cons
horrible management, horrible pay, horrible commission, just horrible horrible
I have enjoyed working here immensely and am saddened I have to pursue other ventures
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 15, 2014
In my time working at mybullfrog.com I have taken great delight in the fantastic culture and warmth of this company. The individuals here have been truly exemplary in leadership, teaching, cultivating positive traits and qualities in others, and just all around being fantastic human beings. My immediate leadership and teammates have been a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw on and I cannot express enough how much gratitude I feel towards them and the appreciation I have for their work and the way they carry themselves on a daily basis. I have been fortunate enough to work with some great people and forge friendships here. I know that they will continue to be successful here and help mbf's continued growth and development.
Pros
exquisite job culture, fair working hours, great workmates, and kind honest leadership.
Cons
insurance is an indemnity plan which didn't work for me, no major cons at all
Poor compensation, unrealistic goals and sad management.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2013
I do not recommend this job. I repeat, I do not recommend this job. Poor values, poor locations, poor management and really just a sad and depressing place to spend 7 1/2 hours a day. They expect you to work with no lunch break. There is two sales reps max per day and no manager on duty. You were paid minimum wage with unrealistic goals when trying to aim for commission. Company does not pay overtime and has a high churn of products and employees.
Cons
you are the only employee to work sundays and are not given a lunch.

2.9