MyBullfrog.com Employee Reviews

Terrible manager ruins a good job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTAugust 15, 2017
The job itself is fine, it was not what they promised it would be however. Management has obscene expectations and a serious Gender bias. Customers were great.
Pros
Good customers, cheap phone lease
Cons
Poor management.
Long Standing hard work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 7, 2017
I worked very hard for this company for over 2 years. Went above and beyond my responsibilities and would help management with training, ordering and running the stores I was working at. But was never consider for promotions
Great workplace with exceptional management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Preston, IDJanuary 2, 2017
I loved my time at Mybullfrog! I definitely felt like my boss wanted to see me succeed and truly cared about me as a person which made working there that much better. I learned a lot of valuable life lessons in my short 18 months with the company and I am grateful for the experience! I would say the hardest part of the job was not having enough authority and having to call customer service frequently for little things here and there. Some things that should have only taken a few minutes would take a minimum of 15 minutes due to having to call into customer service. That would get a little frustrating. But the most enjoyable part of the job was definitely building relationships with the customers!
Excellent Company that truly made team members feel valued
Sales Mentor (Former Employee) –  Burley, ID 83318September 20, 2016
Privately owned Verizon Premium Dealer that specialized in the hands-on customer service aspect of wireless sales. A place that allowed me to quickly rise in the ranks and find my passion and skills in sales.
Company merged with another company
Accounting Assistant/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 2, 2016
I loved my job and I looked forward to going to work every day. The thing I learned the most was life is full of change. You can't control change but you can control how you respond to change.
Energetic, positive work place with opportunity in all places
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJune 23, 2016
There is never a typical day at work. The best part is that there is always something new to experience every day. The environment is outstanding because of the positive energy and attitudes. With a job in retail, there are days when you have objections to overcome, but that all adds to the experience and brilliance of working in retail. The focus of each day was to work as a team to gain as much gross profit as possible. GoWireless is not involved in only selling cellular devices, but tablets, internet service, and home service. I learned many things with the company like taking the time with each customer to listen and gain a good understanding of what products we have that will benefit the customer and improve the customer experience. I developed amazing customer service skills as well as skills in operating multiple systems at one time. I also gained experience in management like coaching new representatives and helping layout the goals for our store. The hardest part of the job, I would have to say, is staying as up to date on all the products and services that there are to offer. With technology, it advances so fast that there are so many different specs as well as promotions that come with specific devices. There is a ton of different competitors in the wireless industry so you need to make sure you are up to date on what every one else is offering as well as what you are offering. The best part of the job is being able to constantly provide the best customer experience as possible. There is nothing better than seeing a customer leave the store with a smile on their face  more... and excitement from head to toe.  less
Productive and fun workplace
VZW PREMIUM RETAILER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZJuly 20, 2015
This company has all the right values and keeps its employees and customers happy. The management is great and the owner of the company paid each store a regular visit.
Provide technical and or customer support, facilitate digital currency sales
Wireless Sales and support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 18, 2015
Provide customer service, technical support to customers, during this process we would build relationships and truly understand our customers needs in order to provide solutions that fit their personal and or business.
Pros
Flexible schedule
I loved working there
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 25, 2015
I loved working there, but was laid off due to a merger with another wireless provider based out of Las Vegas. It is very difficult to leave a company that you enjoy working at and that you truly like your co workers. Wish everyone good luck in the future.
Average
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTMay 13, 2015
Not much to say this is just an average company to work for. Wasnt that impressed by them to stick around. It is salary which is different but commission wasnt that impressive
Very good sales company with ability to gain quality customers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nampa, IDApril 20, 2015
Mostly walk in customers with the ability to call old customers to generate sales.
I learned the best way to gain loyal customers and keep customer relations warm.
Management can be a little overbearing with keeping tabs on employees and making sure that every sale meets certain goals and expectations. They do a great job on coaching there staff on how to sell with integrity and quality. A lot can be learned from this team.
Team players are mostly needed in this environment because you spend a lot of time with a few individuals because they keep a fairly small staff at each location.
The hardest part of the job is keeping track of all of the little mundane details and requirements of the job since there really is no back support for the sales teams at each location.
The best part of the job is all of the relationships and people you meet as time goes on while you work here.
Pros
Great sales commission, Just started offering 401K, Pto
Cons
Healthcare is not great because company just started offering it, Can be a stressful job if management is trying to push sales.
Gained Great Knowledge
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Burley, IDMarch 26, 2015
Such a great environment to learn customer service at its core. Awesome to prioritize tasks and customers. They have a wonderful training program. Gain as much knowledge as you can before you get tired of the back stabbing!
Pros
Getting to know your community
Cons
Jealousy
Horrible Company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 24, 2015
This company by far has the worst management I have ever dealt with. I have had other jobs with poor management, but these guys put all of them to shame. If you are looking for a place to work where you get talked down to and treated like less than human, work here. If you want a job that you enjoy and can progress within the company, look elsewhere. We recently had an issue with a company that we buy back phones for, and had to pay out of our own pockets to correct the issue. Mybullfrog did not have any insurance or money to cover it, and is taking it out of our paychecks. They do not give bonuses, there is little room to advance, there is almost no paid overtime, they manipulate your time card to avoid paying you for the hours you work, there is no loyalty towards employees that have worked a long time for the company, and the upper management takes no responsibility for anything. I cannot reiterate this enough; Mybullfrog.com is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Pretty much everything.
Great place to work!
Marketing Internship (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJanuary 16, 2015
Productive fun environment the encourages professional development.
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJanuary 6, 2015
This company is AWFUL!!! They make you come in way before your shift and way past your shift but refuse to pay you past the 8 hours. If you do go over 40 hours a week they either adjust it in the books or they reprimand you and shorten your hours working. The manager was absolutely terrible. She would put us down in front of customers, was never at the store on time, and when the going got tough she'd threaten us all with being fired. That's what they use for "motivation" at mybullfrog. Threaten to fire you. They expect you to sell a certain product even if a customer doesn't need it and teach you tactics to keep the customer happy until after their 14 day return policy is up. If you have children at home don't expect to ever see them because this place will own you. Also the health "benefits" are a joke and so is the commission pay out. Don't waste your time applying here because you will last maybe a month before they drive you to insanity too.
Pros
Getting to work with the public
Cons
management, hours, pay, you get the idea
Not A Good Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  2382 Kiesel Ave., Ogden, UTOctober 22, 2014
I started, all was well. I started out setting a record by hitting more than a thousand above required commission in what was one of the slowest locations for the company. All was well. Then I realized that they had been adjusting my hours down without my consent because they don't want you to have overtime. It's very hard not to have overtime when you are schedule for 8 hours and you have customers constantly coming in on the end of your shift. You can't just leave while they are there without helping them, and I sure wasn't going to be working for free, so I stayed clocked in. That has gone on for 10 months now. Now not only is that morally incorrect of them, but they changed our commission structure. On average before I was pulling in about 350 a month in commission, plus our base, but they changed it all and now I am lucky if I can exceed 80 dollars a month in commission. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Paid lunch, no labor whatsoever
Cons
Bad benefits, low pay, very stressful, working at home off the clock.
Great atmosphere.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2014
The job was a great stepping stone. I have learned a lot in the little amount of time that i have been there. A typical day at work is we would wait for customers to come in or make build clientele with customers and we would help them with their Verizon products. I have learned how to build clientele and make connections with my guest, building great rapport. My co workers were well driven and motivated and definitely kept me on my toes. Their wasn't really a hard part about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is how happy i can make others just by helping them out.
fun workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 20, 2014
good work enviroment. high commission standards, unobtainable for most people. upper management needs to look at lower management
Overall a good company to work for
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZMay 21, 2014
mybullfrog.com gave me an opportunity to learn and grow within the company when I had no sales experience whatsoever. I came from a strong customer service background and they gave me the knowledge and tools to succeed not only in wireless but in other fields of sales and leadership. Just like any other job if you work hard and stand out you will be given the opportunity to advance within the company. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Great work environment with excellent leadership and opportunity for advancement.
Cons
health benefits
I have enjoyed working here immensely and am saddened I have to pursue other ventures
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 15, 2014
In my time working at mybullfrog.com I have taken great delight in the fantastic culture and warmth of this company. The individuals here have been truly exemplary in leadership, teaching, cultivating positive traits and qualities in others, and just all around being fantastic human beings. My immediate leadership and teammates have been a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw on and I cannot express enough how much gratitude I feel towards them and the appreciation I have for their work and the way they carry themselves on a daily basis. I have been fortunate enough to work with some great people and forge friendships here. I know that they will continue to be successful here and help mbf's continued growth and development.
Pros
Exquisite job culture, fair working hours, great workmates, and kind honest leadership.
Cons
Insurance is an indemnity plan which didn't work for me, no major cons at all

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyBullfrog.com. Our community is ready to answer.

MyBullfrog.com Reviews by Location