MyBullfrog.com

MyBullfrog.com Employer Reviews

Gained Great Knowledge
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Burley, IDMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Getting to know your community
Cons: Jealousy
Such a great environment to learn customer service at its core. Awesome to prioritize tasks and customers. They have a wonderful training program. Gain as much knowledge as you can before you get tired of the back stabbing!
Horrible Company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), USAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: nothing at all
Cons: pretty much everything.
This company by far has the worst management I have ever dealt with. I have had other jobs with poor management, but these guys put all of them to shame. If you are looking for a place to work where you get talked down to and treated like less than human, work here. If you want a job that you enjoy and can progress within the company, look elsewhere. We recently had an issue with a company that we buy back phones for, and had to pay out of our own pockets to correct the issue. Mybullfrog did not have any insurance or money to cover it, and is taking it out of our paychecks. They do not give bonuses, there is little room to advance, there is almost no paid overtime, they manipulate your time card to avoid paying you for the hours you work, there is no loyalty towards employees that have worked a long time for the company, and the upper management takes no responsibility for anything. I cannot reiterate this enough; Mybullfrog.com is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Great place to work!
Marketing Internship (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 16, 2015
Productive fun environment the encourages professional development.
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Twin Falls, IDJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: getting to work with the public
Cons: management, hours, pay, you get the idea
This company is AWFUL!!! They make you come in way before your shift and way past your shift but refuse to pay you past the 8 hours. If you do go over 40 hours a week they either adjust it in the books or they reprimand you and shorten your hours working. The manager was absolutely terrible. She would put us down in front of customers, was never at the store on time, and when the going got tough she'd threaten us all with being fired. That's what they use for "motivation" at mybullfrog. Threaten to fire you. They expect you to sell a certain product even if a customer doesn't need it and teach you tactics to keep the customer happy until after their 14 day return policy is up. If you have children at home don't expect to ever see them because this place will own you. Also the health "benefits" are a joke and so is the commission pay out. Don't waste your time applying here because you will last maybe a month before they drive you to insanity too.
Not A Good Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), 2382 Kiesel Ave., Ogden, UTOctober 22, 2014
Pros: paid lunch, no labor whatsoever
Cons: bad benefits, low pay, very stressful, working at home off the clock.
I started, all was well. I started out setting a record by hitting more than a thousand above required commission in what was one of the slowest locations for the company. All was well. Then I realized that they had been adjusting my hours down without my consent because they don't want you to have overtime. It's very hard not to have overtime when you are schedule for 8 hours and you have customers constantly coming in on the end of your shift. You can't just leave while they are there without helping them, and I sure wasn't going to be working for free, so I stayed clocked in. That has gone on for 10 months now. Now not only is that morally incorrect of them, but they changed our commission structure. On average before I was pulling in about 350 a month in commission, plus our base, but they changed it all and now I am lucky if I can exceed 80 dollars a month in commission. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Great atmosphere.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2014
The job was a great stepping stone. I have learned a lot in the little amount of time that i have been there. A typical day at work is we would wait for customers to come in or make build clientele with customers and we would help them with their Verizon products. I have learned how to build clientele and make connections with my guest, building great rapport. My co workers were well driven and motivated and definitely kept me on my toes. Their wasn't really a hard part about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is how happy i can make others just by helping them out.
fun workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 20, 2014
good work enviroment. high commission standards, unobtainable for most people. upper management needs to look at lower management
Overall a good company to work for
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Queen Creek, AZMay 21, 2014
Pros: great work environment with excellent leadership and opportunity for advancement.
Cons: health benefits
mybullfrog.com gave me an opportunity to learn and grow within the company when I had no sales experience whatsoever. I came from a strong customer service background and they gave me the knowledge and tools to succeed not only in wireless but in other fields of sales and leadership. Just like any other job if you work hard and stand out you will be given the opportunity to advance within the company. I would recommend them to anyone.
I have enjoyed working here immensely and am saddened I have to pursue other ventures
IT Professional (Former Employee), Boise, IDMay 15, 2014
Pros: exquisite job culture, fair working hours, great workmates, and kind honest leadership.
Cons: insurance is an indemnity plan which didn't work for me, no major cons at all
In my time working at mybullfrog.com I have taken great delight in the fantastic culture and warmth of this company. The individuals here have been truly exemplary in leadership, teaching, cultivating positive traits and qualities in others, and just all around being fantastic human beings. My immediate leadership and teammates have been a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw on and I cannot express enough how much gratitude I feel towards them and the appreciation I have for their work and the way they carry themselves on a daily basis. I have been fortunate enough to work with some great people and forge friendships here. I know that they will continue to be successful here and help mbf's continued growth and development.
Terrible pay and NO benefits
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Clinton, UTApril 24, 2014
Pros: hmmmm
Cons: no lunch, boring, terrible pay, shady company
Dont work here, its so bad they will promise you that you will make good money but they will do whatever they can to make sure that you dont make it, they want you to sell a ton, but they dont want to pay you for your work, I really think that you can do a lot better, seriously your co workers will steal your contracts just to get the 10 dollar commission.. its ridiculous, and the managers are awfullll
I worked there for 2 and a half years
Senior Sales Professional (Former Employee), quarry bend and murrayApril 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: always on your case
I worked for this company for 2 and a half years. I was a top sales man in this company. I asked my boss to give me a good referral to another job because I thought that he would because I had done really well in the company, instead he told them I was telling a lie. and that I was not a good employee. also at another job he found out about he told the manager of that job who just happened to be his friend not to hire me so I lost out on 2 great opportunities because of the shady management I kept trying to give them the benefit of a doubt that what management told you was true but in the end I realized most of it was lies. the are shady and try to get you to keep customer information including the passwords and last 4 of the social in a Google document which is not legal. it does help you make sales though because they make you call all the people in your book of business to get extra sales. they also will charge you for fraud accounts and by charge you I mean they will charge you outright pricing on the phones linked to that account. I would not recommend working for this company.
Great company to work for, if you are good at sales, and have the drive needed to succeed,
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2014
Pros: the commission structure is very nice
Cons: overtime is rarely allowed.
Mybullfrog is a great company to work for. The district manager of the Las Vegas area is a very down to earth guy. My co-workers were very easy to get along with as well. I loved working in an industry on the leading edge of technology. The hardest part of this job is that it is a high sales environment. You either have the drive and desire to make it, or you don't. If you do have the drive, the senior staff are more than willing to help fine tune your pitch, to help make you very successful.
Bad management
Applicant (Former Employee), Kalispell mtDecember 6, 2013
Pros: discounted phones
Cons: horribly bad management
I applied for a job with mybullfrog and the management took 2 months to make a decision and never returned phone calls. After stringing me along they decided not to fill the position at this time. For a company that strives for customer service they hire kids that just want a job and do not know the meaning of taking care of the customer. The management needs a complete overhaul and new training.
Fun environment but not enough pay
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Ogden UTNovember 15, 2013
Pros: fun, pushes you to achieve
Cons: no money, work every weekend and holiday, and stressful
I loved the people i worked with! I loved hanging out with them everyday. I worked for this company for a year before finding something better.
The pressure to make sales is really high (of course, its commission based) But they simple do not pay enough in the lower traffic stores. There were months i was pushing hard to hit commission and even then my commission check was only $100.
If you're looking for a fun environment then you're set! If you're looking for money, pass this one by.
Just horrible only
Sales consultant (Former Employee), Columbia Falls, MTNovember 11, 2013
Pros: some fun co-workers
Cons: horrible management, horrible pay, horrible commission, just horrible horrible
I only work here for 3 months, i got fired because i didnt get into someones account when i was trouble shooting. so the manager was horrible super power hungry and only cared about himself. pay was only 8.50 an hour and barely got any commission.
You could do better
Customer Service/Sales Rep (Current Employee), Boise, IDNovember 7, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: no ethics and leadership don't lead by example
The leadership is the worst and they only care about themselves. Never give you raises or want you to succeed or move laterally in the company.

May 28, 2014

Don't apply here. Managers are terrible and one manager yells at you in front of everyone and nothing is done about her. Also when you have 2 managers dating in the same department this is definitely a conflict of interest and causes a hostile work environment. The pay is terrible and what is listed for salary is wrong.

Love it here!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Cave Creek, AzOctober 16, 2013
Pros: rewards, scheduling, bonuses, and benefits
Cons: nothing
I have been with this company for almost a year now. I originally thought that sales would be hard but the management team is very supportive and they walk you through the whole process. They are only a phone call away if you need them.

They also are very flexible and will work with you on your work/life balance. A very family friendly environment and a lot of fun! I recommend this company to anyone who wants to advance their career and learn this industry.
You could do better
Sales (Current Employee), PhoenixOctober 4, 2013
Pros: hours
Cons: no ethics
Well I have been with bullfrog for almost a year.This company struggles because of it locations. There are very few stores that you can be successful at. That being said hand in hand the sales goals are unrealistic and there is not much money to be made. The low traffic makes sales tough, so much so that managment actually trys to teach us to hustle. No integrity at this company whatsoever. If you hustle sell and treat your customers like dirt when they come back with and issue, well thats how you get promoted in this company. How sad, shame on this company I am embarrassed to put them on my resume.
Great Company to work for
Sales (Current Employee), BoiseOctober 1, 2013
This a great place to work, Great teamwork, the leadership is awesome and always helpful! I love being able to play with all the new gadgets, and the best part is there are always an opportunity win latest and greatest products. Overall a great work environment!
Amazing Company with great Values
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Boise IdahoOctober 1, 2013
I have worked for Mybullfrog.com for nearly two years now and it has been nothing short of amazing. I have never worked for a company that takes such great care of their employees. Management has been nothing but helpful and always encourages us to excel and move up within the company. I have had the pleasure to work at the Corporate office at Mybullfrog.com and see first hand how great leadership and perseverance can build a strong company. I have met the CEO of the company numerous times and he is the most selfless and generous man that you'll probably ever meet. I work with amazing coworkers on a daily basis with great personalities! There is always chance to improve with this job and if you are willing to work hard it will definitely pay off!

About MyBullfrog.com

Pride and Passion MyBullfrog.com began in 1994 when founder Mark Urness began the adventure with little more than a few hundred – Read more

MyBullfrog.com Salaries