MyBullfrog.com Employee Review

View all MyBullfrog.com reviews

I have enjoyed working here immensely and am saddened I have to pursue other ventures
IT Professional (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMay 15, 2014
In my time working at mybullfrog.com I have taken great delight in the fantastic culture and warmth of this company. The individuals here have been truly exemplary in leadership, teaching, cultivating positive traits and qualities in others, and just all around being fantastic human beings. My immediate leadership and teammates have been a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw on and I cannot express enough how much gratitude I feel towards them and the appreciation I have for their work and the way they carry themselves on a daily basis. I have been fortunate enough to work with some great people and forge friendships here. I know that they will continue to be successful here and help mbf's continued growth and development.
Pros
Exquisite job culture, fair working hours, great workmates, and kind honest leadership.
Cons
Insurance is an indemnity plan which didn't work for me, no major cons at all

Other MyBullfrog.com Employee Reviews

Terrible manager ruins a good job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bozeman, MTAugust 15, 2017
The job itself is fine, it was not what they promised it would be however. Management has obscene expectations and a serious Gender bias. Customers were great.
Pros
Good customers, cheap phone lease
Cons
Poor management.
Long Standing hard work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 7, 2017
I worked very hard for this company for over 2 years. Went above and beyond my responsibilities and would help management with training, ordering and running the stores I was working at. But was never consider for promotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyBullfrog.com. Our community is ready to answer.

MyBullfrog.com Reviews by Location