MyBullfrog.com

MyBullfrog.com Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
VZW PREMIUM RETAILER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Show Low, AZJuly 20, 2015
This company has all the right values and keeps its employees and customers happy. The management is great and the owner of the company paid each store a regular visit.
Provide technical and or customer support, facilitate digital currency sales
Wireless Sales and support (Former Employee), Boise, IDJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedule
Provide customer service, technical support to customers, during this process we would build relationships and truly understand our customers needs in order to provide solutions that fit their personal and or business.
I loved working there
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee), Boise, IDJune 25, 2015
I loved working there, but was laid off due to a merger with another wireless provider based out of Las Vegas. It is very difficult to leave a company that you enjoy working at and that you truly like your co workers. Wish everyone good luck in the future.
Average
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Riverton, UTMay 13, 2015
Not much to say this is just an average company to work for. Wasnt that impressed by them to stick around. It is salary which is different but commission wasnt that impressive
Very good sales company with ability to gain quality customers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Nampa, IDApril 20, 2015
Pros: Great sales commission, Just started offering 401K, PTO
Cons: Healthcare is not great because company just started offering it, Can be a stressful job if management is trying to push sales.
Mostly walk in customers with the ability to call old customers to generate sales.
I learned the best way to gain loyal customers and keep customer relations warm.
Management can be a little overbearing with keeping tabs on employees and making sure that every sale meets certain goals and expectations. They do a great job on coaching there staff on how to sell with integrity and quality. A lot can be learned from this team.
Team players are mostly needed in this environment because you spend a lot of time with a few individuals because they keep a fairly small staff at each location.
The hardest part of the job is keeping track of all of the little mundane details and requirements of the job since there really is no back support for the sales teams at each location.
The best part of the job is all of the relationships and people you meet as time goes on while you work here.
Gained Great Knowledge
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Burley, IDMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Getting to know your community
Cons: Jealousy
Such a great environment to learn customer service at its core. Awesome to prioritize tasks and customers. They have a wonderful training program. Gain as much knowledge as you can before you get tired of the back stabbing!
Horrible Company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), USAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: nothing at all
Cons: pretty much everything.
This company by far has the worst management I have ever dealt with. I have had other jobs with poor management, but these guys put all of them to shame. If you are looking for a place to work where you get talked down to and treated like less than human, work here. If you want a job that you enjoy and can progress within the company, look elsewhere. We recently had an issue with a company that we buy back phones for, and had to pay out of our own pockets to correct the issue. Mybullfrog did not have any insurance or money to cover it, and is taking it out of our paychecks. They do not give bonuses, there is little room to advance, there is almost no paid overtime, they manipulate your time card to avoid paying you for the hours you work, there is no loyalty towards employees that have worked a long time for the company, and the upper management takes no responsibility for anything. I cannot reiterate this enough; Mybullfrog.com is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Great place to work!
Marketing Internship (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 16, 2015
Productive fun environment the encourages professional development.
Horrible place to work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Twin Falls, IDJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: getting to work with the public
Cons: management, hours, pay, you get the idea
This company is AWFUL!!! They make you come in way before your shift and way past your shift but refuse to pay you past the 8 hours. If you do go over 40 hours a week they either adjust it in the books or they reprimand you and shorten your hours working. The manager was absolutely terrible. She would put us down in front of customers, was never at the store on time, and when the going got tough she'd threaten us all with being fired. That's what they use for "motivation" at mybullfrog. Threaten to fire you. They expect you to sell a certain product even if a customer doesn't need it and teach you tactics to keep the customer happy until after their 14 day return policy is up. If you have children at home don't expect to ever see them because this place will own you. Also the health "benefits" are a joke and so is the commission pay out. Don't waste your time applying here because you will last maybe a month before they drive you to insanity too.
Not A Good Place to Work
Sales Representative (Current Employee), 2382 Kiesel Ave., Ogden, UTOctober 22, 2014
Pros: paid lunch, no labor whatsoever
Cons: bad benefits, low pay, very stressful, working at home off the clock.
I started, all was well. I started out setting a record by hitting more than a thousand above required commission in what was one of the slowest locations for the company. All was well. Then I realized that they had been adjusting my hours down without my consent because they don't want you to have overtime. It's very hard not to have overtime when you are schedule for 8 hours and you have customers constantly coming in on the end of your shift. You can't just leave while they are there without helping them, and I sure wasn't going to be working for free, so I stayed clocked in. That has gone on for 10 months now. Now not only is that morally incorrect of them, but they changed our commission structure. On average before I was pulling in about 350 a month in commission, plus our base, but they changed it all and now I am lucky if I can exceed 80 dollars a month in commission. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Great atmosphere.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2014
The job was a great stepping stone. I have learned a lot in the little amount of time that i have been there. A typical day at work is we would wait for customers to come in or make build clientele with customers and we would help them with their Verizon products. I have learned how to build clientele and make connections with my guest, building great rapport. My co workers were well driven and motivated and definitely kept me on my toes. Their wasn't really a hard part about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is how happy i can make others just by helping them out.
fun workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNJuly 20, 2014
good work enviroment. high commission standards, unobtainable for most people. upper management needs to look at lower management
Overall a good company to work for
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Queen Creek, AZMay 21, 2014
Pros: great work environment with excellent leadership and opportunity for advancement.
Cons: health benefits
mybullfrog.com gave me an opportunity to learn and grow within the company when I had no sales experience whatsoever. I came from a strong customer service background and they gave me the knowledge and tools to succeed not only in wireless but in other fields of sales and leadership. Just like any other job if you work hard and stand out you will be given the opportunity to advance within the company. I would recommend them to anyone.
Best Wireless environment I've been in
Sales Agent (Former Employee), BoiseMay 19, 2014
Pros: good money - awesome managers - flexible schedule
Cons: open sundays
I have worked for a couple different wireless providers and Mybullfrog is easily the best. Management was extremely helpful and friendly - including the owner who was very approachable. The training they provided was straight-forward and easier to obtain because it was mostly done in store - hands on - opposed to a ton of book work. Compensation was good but it was earned - definitely not a giving. If you came to work - follow the advice of leadership - and stayed at it, the money would follow. Some agents who choose to wait for the door to swing open usually failed.
Terrible pay and NO benefits
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Clinton, UTApril 24, 2014
Pros: hmmmm
Cons: no lunch, boring, terrible pay, shady company
Dont work here, its so bad they will promise you that you will make good money but they will do whatever they can to make sure that you dont make it, they want you to sell a ton, but they dont want to pay you for your work, I really think that you can do a lot better, seriously your co workers will steal your contracts just to get the 10 dollar commission.. its ridiculous, and the managers are awfullll
I worked there for 2 and a half years
Senior Sales Professional (Former Employee), quarry bend and murrayApril 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: always on your case
I worked for this company for 2 and a half years. I was a top sales man in this company. I asked my boss to give me a good referral to another job because I thought that he would because I had done really well in the company, instead he told them I was telling a lie. and that I was not a good employee. also at another job he found out about he told the manager of that job who just happened to be his friend not to hire me so I lost out on 2 great opportunities because of the shady management I kept trying to give them the benefit of a doubt that what management told you was true but in the end I realized most of it was lies. the are shady and try to get you to keep customer information including the passwords and last 4 of the social in a Google document which is not legal. it does help you make sales though because they make you call all the people in your book of business to get extra sales. they also will charge you for fraud accounts and by charge you I mean they will charge you outright pricing on the phones linked to that account. I would not recommend working for this company.
Great company to work for, if you are good at sales, and have the drive needed to succeed,
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2014
Pros: the commission structure is very nice
Cons: overtime is rarely allowed.
Mybullfrog is a great company to work for. The district manager of the Las Vegas area is a very down to earth guy. My co-workers were very easy to get along with as well. I loved working in an industry on the leading edge of technology. The hardest part of this job is that it is a high sales environment. You either have the drive and desire to make it, or you don't. If you do have the drive, the senior staff are more than willing to help fine tune your pitch, to help make you very successful.
Bad management
Applicant (Former Employee), Kalispell mtDecember 6, 2013
Pros: discounted phones
Cons: horribly bad management
I applied for a job with mybullfrog and the management took 2 months to make a decision and never returned phone calls. After stringing me along they decided not to fill the position at this time. For a company that strives for customer service they hire kids that just want a job and do not know the meaning of taking care of the customer. The management needs a complete overhaul and new training.
Fun environment but not enough pay
Sales Rep (Former Employee), Ogden UTNovember 15, 2013
Pros: fun, pushes you to achieve
Cons: no money, work every weekend and holiday, and stressful
I loved the people i worked with! I loved hanging out with them everyday. I worked for this company for a year before finding something better.
The pressure to make sales is really high (of course, its commission based) But they simple do not pay enough in the lower traffic stores. There were months i was pushing hard to hit commission and even then my commission check was only $100.
If you're looking for a fun environment then you're set! If you're looking for money, pass this one by.
Just horrible only
Sales consultant (Former Employee), Columbia Falls, MTNovember 11, 2013
Pros: some fun co-workers
Cons: horrible management, horrible pay, horrible commission, just horrible horrible
I only work here for 3 months, i got fired because i didnt get into someones account when i was trouble shooting. so the manager was horrible super power hungry and only cared about himself. pay was only 8.50 an hour and barely got any commission.
Headquarters