MyBullfrog.com Employee Reviews

Great workplace with exceptional management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Preston, IDJanuary 2, 2017
I loved my time at Mybullfrog! I definitely felt like my boss wanted to see me succeed and truly cared about me as a person which made working there that much better. I learned a lot of valuable life lessons in my short 18 months with the company and I am grateful for the experience! I would say the hardest part of the job was not having enough authority and having to call customer service frequently for little things here and there. Some things that should have only taken a few minutes would take a minimum of 15 minutes due to having to call into customer service. That would get a little frustrating. But the most enjoyable part of the job was definitely building relationships with the customers!
Excellent Company that truly made team members feel valued
Sales Mentor (Former Employee) –  Burley, ID 83318September 20, 2016
Privately owned Verizon Premium Dealer that specialized in the hands-on customer service aspect of wireless sales. A place that allowed me to quickly rise in the ranks and find my passion and skills in sales.
Company merged with another company
Accounting Assistant/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDAugust 2, 2016
I loved my job and I looked forward to going to work every day. The thing I learned the most was life is full of change. You can't control change but you can control how you respond to change.
Provide technical and or customer support, facilitate digital currency sales
Wireless Sales and support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 18, 2015
Provide customer service, technical support to customers, during this process we would build relationships and truly understand our customers needs in order to provide solutions that fit their personal and or business.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Great atmosphere.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2014
The job was a great stepping stone. I have learned a lot in the little amount of time that i have been there. A typical day at work is we would wait for customers to come in or make build clientele with customers and we would help them with their Verizon products. I have learned how to build clientele and make connections with my guest, building great rapport. My co workers were well driven and motivated and definitely kept me on my toes. Their wasn't really a hard part about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is how happy i can make others just by helping them out.
Overall a good company to work for
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Queen Creek, AZMay 21, 2014
mybullfrog.com gave me an opportunity to learn and grow within the company when I had no sales experience whatsoever. I came from a strong customer service background and they gave me the knowledge and tools to succeed not only in wireless but in other fields of sales and leadership. Just like any other job if you work hard and stand out you will be given the opportunity to advance within the company. I would recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Great work environment with excellent leadership and opportunity for advancement.
Cons
health benefits
Best Wireless environment I've been in
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  BoiseMay 19, 2014
I have worked for a couple different wireless providers and Mybullfrog is easily the best. Management was extremely helpful and friendly - including the owner who was very approachable. The training they provided was straight-forward and easier to obtain because it was mostly done in store - hands on - opposed to a ton of book work. Compensation was good but it was earned - definitely not a giving. If you came to work - follow the advice of leadership - and stayed at it, the money would follow. Some agents who choose to wait for the door to swing open usually failed.
Pros
Good money - awesome managers - flexible schedule
Cons
Open Sundays
Great company to work for, if you are good at sales, and have the drive needed to succeed,
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2014
Mybullfrog is a great company to work for. The district manager of the Las Vegas area is a very down to earth guy. My co-workers were very easy to get along with as well. I loved working in an industry on the leading edge of technology. The hardest part of this job is that it is a high sales environment. You either have the drive and desire to make it, or you don't. If you do have the drive, the senior staff are more than willing to help fine tune your pitch, to help make you very successful.
Pros
The commission structure is very nice
Cons
Overtime is rarely allowed.
Great company to work for!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
I absolutely LOVED working for Mybullfrog.com. My co-workers were awesome, manager was awesome, no complaints... This company is definitely not like others. They teach their employees to get to know the customer and their needs, not just try to sell sell sell like any other retail environment. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was getting to be the first to play with the new phones/accessories that come out. I love all the latest and greatest technology so it was a blast for me.
Poor compensation, unrealistic goals and sad management.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2013
I do not recommend this job. I repeat, I do not recommend this job. Poor values, poor locations, poor management and really just a sad and depressing place to spend 7 1/2 hours a day. They expect you to work with no lunch break. There is two sales reps max per day and no manager on duty. You were paid minimum wage with unrealistic goals when trying to aim for commission. Company does not pay overtime and has a high churn of products and employees.
Cons
You are the only employee to work Sundays and are not given a lunch.

Want to know more about MyBullfrog.com?

Ask a question
You could do better
Sales (Current Employee) –  PhoenixOctober 4, 2013
Well I have been with bullfrog for almost a year.This company struggles because of it locations. There are very few stores that you can be successful at. That being said hand in hand the sales goals are unrealistic and there is not much money to be made. The low traffic makes sales tough, so much so that managment actually trys to teach us to hustle. No integrity at this company whatsoever. If you hustle sell and treat your customers like dirt when they come back with and issue, well thats how you get promoted in this company. How sad, shame on this company I am embarrassed to put them on my resume.
Pros
Hours
Cons
No ethics
The Best Company I have ever worked for!!
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
MyBullfrog.com is a great company to build your sales experience. The pay is great if you love helping people and love wireless devices. Great job security and consistently increasing monthly pay. I knew very little about wireless sales when I was hired but they have a great management team and plenty of training that helped me to set and beat my goals.
Pros
Endless Comission, Health Coverage, Amazing owner and management.
Cons
If you dont like sales or customer service and setting and beating goals, this may not be the job for you.
Fun environment but not enough pay
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Ogden UTNovember 15, 2013
I loved the people i worked with! I loved hanging out with them everyday. I worked for this company for a year before finding something better.
The pressure to make sales is really high (of course, its commission based) But they simple do not pay enough in the lower traffic stores. There were months i was pushing hard to hit commission and even then my commission check was only $100.
If you're looking for a fun environment then you're set! If you're looking for money, pass this one by.
Pros
Fun, Pushes you to achieve
Cons
No money, work every weekend and holiday, and stressful
Love it here!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cave Creek, AzOctober 16, 2013
I have been with this company for almost a year now. I originally thought that sales would be hard but the management team is very supportive and they walk you through the whole process. They are only a phone call away if you need them.

They also are very flexible and will work with you on your work/life balance. A very family friendly environment and a lot of fun! I recommend this company to anyone who wants to advance their career and learn this industry.
Pros
rewards, scheduling, bonuses, and benefits
Cons
nothing
Terrible pay and NO benefits
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Clinton, UTApril 24, 2014
Dont work here, its so bad they will promise you that you will make good money but they will do whatever they can to make sure that you dont make it, they want you to sell a ton, but they dont want to pay you for your work, I really think that you can do a lot better, seriously your co workers will steal your contracts just to get the 10 dollar commission.. its ridiculous, and the managers are awfullll
Pros
hmmmm
Cons
No lunch, Boring, Terrible pay, Shady company
Bad management
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Kalispell mtDecember 6, 2013
I applied for a job with mybullfrog and the management took 2 months to make a decision and never returned phone calls. After stringing me along they decided not to fill the position at this time. For a company that strives for customer service they hire kids that just want a job and do not know the meaning of taking care of the customer. The management needs a complete overhaul and new training.
Pros
Discounted phones
Cons
Horribly bad management
I love this company!
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
Mybullfrog is an amazing place to work for. They encourage suggestions from all employees and "moving up the ladder" so to speak. All job opportunities are posted internally before externally and the management really motivates advancement. The company feels like a big family and everyone works together instead of against each other. I don't know what happened to the guy in the other review but I've held three different positions with Mybullfrog and have had a required lunch in all of them and never started at minimum wage. There are tons of competitions and opportunities to do well as well as multiple resources to help you do so. Anyone would be lucky to work for them.
Pros
Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Bonuses
Cons
Nothing!
Awesome Company To Work For
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 30, 2013
MyBullfrog.com is the perfect place for Sales. If you don't have previous sales experience, it is the place to learn fast, and hone your skills in a real world environment while making money on top of everything else. Your customer service skills are put to the test daily, and you get a tremendous return when you use them the right way. Management is great and co-workers are amazing. Whats not to love about MyBullfrog.com.
Amazing Company with great Values
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boise IdahoOctober 1, 2013
I have worked for Mybullfrog.com for nearly two years now and it has been nothing short of amazing. I have never worked for a company that takes such great care of their employees. Management has been nothing but helpful and always encourages us to excel and move up within the company. I have had the pleasure to work at the Corporate office at Mybullfrog.com and see first hand how great leadership and perseverance can build a strong company. I have met the CEO of the company numerous times and he is the most selfless and generous man that you'll probably ever meet. I work with amazing coworkers on a daily basis with great personalities! There is always chance to improve with this job and if you are willing to work hard it will definitely pay off!
Just horrible only
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbia Falls, MTNovember 11, 2013
I only work here for 3 months, i got fired because i didnt get into someones account when i was trouble shooting. so the manager was horrible super power hungry and only cared about himself. pay was only 8.50 an hour and barely got any commission.
Pros
some fun co-workers
Cons
Horrible management, horrible pay, horrible commission, just horrible horrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyBullfrog.com. Our community is ready to answer.

MyBullfrog.com Reviews by Location