MyBullfrog.com Employee Reviews in United States

Provide technical and or customer support, facilitate digital currency sales
Wireless Sales and support (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 18, 2015
Provide customer service, technical support to customers, during this process we would build relationships and truly understand our customers needs in order to provide solutions that fit their personal and or business.
Pros
Flexible schedule
I loved working there
Accounting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJune 25, 2015
I loved working there, but was laid off due to a merger with another wireless provider based out of Las Vegas. It is very difficult to leave a company that you enjoy working at and that you truly like your co workers. Wish everyone good luck in the future.
Productive and fun workplace
VZW PREMIUM RETAILER SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Show Low, AZJuly 20, 2015
This company has all the right values and keeps its employees and customers happy. The management is great and the owner of the company paid each store a regular visit.
Gained Great Knowledge
Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Burley, IDMarch 26, 2015
Such a great environment to learn customer service at its core. Awesome to prioritize tasks and customers. They have a wonderful training program. Gain as much knowledge as you can before you get tired of the back stabbing!
Pros
Getting to know your community
Cons
Jealousy
Average
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTMay 13, 2015
Not much to say this is just an average company to work for. Wasnt that impressed by them to stick around. It is salary which is different but commission wasnt that impressive
Great atmosphere.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 9, 2014
The job was a great stepping stone. I have learned a lot in the little amount of time that i have been there. A typical day at work is we would wait for customers to come in or make build clientele with customers and we would help them with their Verizon products. I have learned how to build clientele and make connections with my guest, building great rapport. My co workers were well driven and motivated and definitely kept me on my toes. Their wasn't really a hard part about my job. The most enjoyable part about my job is how happy i can make others just by helping them out.
Horrible Company
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 24, 2015
This company by far has the worst management I have ever dealt with. I have had other jobs with poor management, but these guys put all of them to shame. If you are looking for a place to work where you get talked down to and treated like less than human, work here. If you want a job that you enjoy and can progress within the company, look elsewhere. We recently had an issue with a company that we buy back phones for, and had to pay out of our own pockets to correct the issue. Mybullfrog did not have any insurance or money to cover it, and is taking it out of our paychecks. They do not give bonuses, there is little room to advance, there is almost no paid overtime, they manipulate your time card to avoid paying you for the hours you work, there is no loyalty towards employees that have worked a long time for the company, and the upper management takes no responsibility for anything. I cannot reiterate this enough; Mybullfrog.com is the worst company I have ever worked for.
Pros
nothing at all
Cons
pretty much everything.
Best Wireless environment I've been in
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  BoiseMay 19, 2014
I have worked for a couple different wireless providers and Mybullfrog is easily the best. Management was extremely helpful and friendly - including the owner who was very approachable. The training they provided was straight-forward and easier to obtain because it was mostly done in store - hands on - opposed to a ton of book work. Compensation was good but it was earned - definitely not a giving. If you came to work - follow the advice of leadership - and stayed at it, the money would follow. Some agents who choose to wait for the door to swing open usually failed.
Pros
good money - awesome managers - flexible schedule
Cons
open sundays
Terrible pay and NO benefits
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Clinton, UTApril 24, 2014
Dont work here, its so bad they will promise you that you will make good money but they will do whatever they can to make sure that you dont make it, they want you to sell a ton, but they dont want to pay you for your work, I really think that you can do a lot better, seriously your co workers will steal your contracts just to get the 10 dollar commission.. its ridiculous, and the managers are awfullll
Pros
hmmmm
Cons
no lunch, boring, terrible pay, shady company
Very good sales company with ability to gain quality customers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Nampa, IDApril 20, 2015
Mostly walk in customers with the ability to call old customers to generate sales.
I learned the best way to gain loyal customers and keep customer relations warm.
Management can be a little overbearing with keeping tabs on employees and making sure that every sale meets certain goals and expectations. They do a great job on coaching there staff on how to sell with integrity and quality. A lot can be learned from this team.
Team players are mostly needed in this environment because you spend a lot of time with a few individuals because they keep a fairly small staff at each location.
The hardest part of the job is keeping track of all of the little mundane details and requirements of the job since there really is no back support for the sales teams at each location.
The best part of the job is all of the relationships and people you meet as time goes on while you work here.
Pros
Great sales commission, Just started offering 401K, PTO
Cons
Healthcare is not great because company just started offering it, Can be a stressful job if management is trying to push sales.
Great company to work for, if you are good at sales, and have the drive needed to succeed,
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 18, 2014
Mybullfrog is a great company to work for. The district manager of the Las Vegas area is a very down to earth guy. My co-workers were very easy to get along with as well. I loved working in an industry on the leading edge of technology. The hardest part of this job is that it is a high sales environment. You either have the drive and desire to make it, or you don't. If you do have the drive, the senior staff are more than willing to help fine tune your pitch, to help make you very successful.
Pros
the commission structure is very nice
Cons
overtime is rarely allowed.
Fun environment but not enough pay
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Ogden UTNovember 15, 2013
I loved the people i worked with! I loved hanging out with them everyday. I worked for this company for a year before finding something better.
The pressure to make sales is really high (of course, its commission based) But they simple do not pay enough in the lower traffic stores. There were months i was pushing hard to hit commission and even then my commission check was only $100.
If you're looking for a fun environment then you're set! If you're looking for money, pass this one by.
Pros
fun, pushes you to achieve
Cons
no money, work every weekend and holiday, and stressful
Love it here!
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cave Creek, AzOctober 16, 2013
I have been with this company for almost a year now. I originally thought that sales would be hard but the management team is very supportive and they walk you through the whole process. They are only a phone call away if you need them.

They also are very flexible and will work with you on your work/life balance. A very family friendly environment and a lot of fun! I recommend this company to anyone who wants to advance their career and learn this industry.
Pros
rewards, scheduling, bonuses, and benefits
Cons
nothing
Bad management
Applicant (Former Employee) –  Kalispell mtDecember 6, 2013
I applied for a job with mybullfrog and the management took 2 months to make a decision and never returned phone calls. After stringing me along they decided not to fill the position at this time. For a company that strives for customer service they hire kids that just want a job and do not know the meaning of taking care of the customer. The management needs a complete overhaul and new training.
Pros
discounted phones
Cons
horribly bad management
Great company to work for!
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
I absolutely LOVED working for Mybullfrog.com. My co-workers were awesome, manager was awesome, no complaints... This company is definitely not like others. They teach their employees to get to know the customer and their needs, not just try to sell sell sell like any other retail environment. One of the most enjoyable parts of the job was getting to be the first to play with the new phones/accessories that come out. I love all the latest and greatest technology so it was a blast for me.
You could do better
Sales (Current Employee) –  PhoenixOctober 4, 2013
Well I have been with bullfrog for almost a year.This company struggles because of it locations. There are very few stores that you can be successful at. That being said hand in hand the sales goals are unrealistic and there is not much money to be made. The low traffic makes sales tough, so much so that managment actually trys to teach us to hustle. No integrity at this company whatsoever. If you hustle sell and treat your customers like dirt when they come back with and issue, well thats how you get promoted in this company. How sad, shame on this company I am embarrassed to put them on my resume.
Pros
hours
Cons
no ethics
The Best Company I have ever worked for!!
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
MyBullfrog.com is a great company to build your sales experience. The pay is great if you love helping people and love wireless devices. Great job security and consistently increasing monthly pay. I knew very little about wireless sales when I was hired but they have a great management team and plenty of training that helped me to set and beat my goals.
Pros
endless comission, health coverage, amazing owner and management.
Cons
if you dont like sales or customer service and setting and beating goals, this may not be the job for you.
Poor compensation, unrealistic goals and sad management.
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 2, 2013
I do not recommend this job. I repeat, I do not recommend this job. Poor values, poor locations, poor management and really just a sad and depressing place to spend 7 1/2 hours a day. They expect you to work with no lunch break. There is two sales reps max per day and no manager on duty. You were paid minimum wage with unrealistic goals when trying to aim for commission. Company does not pay overtime and has a high churn of products and employees.
Cons
you are the only employee to work sundays and are not given a lunch.
I love this company!
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDOctober 1, 2013
Mybullfrog is an amazing place to work for. They encourage suggestions from all employees and "moving up the ladder" so to speak. All job opportunities are posted internally before externally and the management really motivates advancement. The company feels like a big family and everyone works together instead of against each other. I don't know what happened to the guy in the other review but I've held three different positions with Mybullfrog and have had a required lunch in all of them and never started at minimum wage. There are tons of competitions and opportunities to do well as well as multiple resources to help you do so. Anyone would be lucky to work for them.
Pros
healthcare, dental, vision, bonuses
Cons
nothing!
Awesome Company To Work For
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 30, 2013
MyBullfrog.com is the perfect place for Sales. If you don't have previous sales experience, it is the place to learn fast, and hone your skills in a real world environment while making money on top of everything else. Your customer service skills are put to the test daily, and you get a tremendous return when you use them the right way. Management is great and co-workers are amazing. Whats not to love about MyBullfrog.com.