MyComputerCareer Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great mission, plenty of work
Instructor (Current Employee) –  OnlineOctober 30, 2017
If you are passionate about training you will love this company! Best technical school I've ever worked.

Goals are specific and expectations are fair, salary is above industry average.

Team oriented environment
Pros
Great people, great vision, great pay
Cons
Can be clickish
The MyCC Way
Admissions Counselor (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 27, 2017
This company is a great company to work for. In education you don't find to many privates schools that put their students first and this organization does! Career changes happening for so many people in a very short time. You will enjoy the work you do from the students who make it all worth wild.
Pros
Benefits, Atmosphere
Fun and Productive workplace at My Computer Career
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 27, 2017
Being in an environment that solely focuses on fostering growth for the student is unreal and refreshing. What I love the most is that we encourage each other every step of the way! I can only the company going up from here!
Love it!!!
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 27, 2017
Great place to work, but only if you love helping people and having fun while you do it.

We work hard and we care. It is great to be somewhere where I am valued and heard.
Great company!
Career Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCOctober 27, 2017
MyComputerCareer is a great company to work for! The company continues to grow and celebrate successes in each department! I enjoy being able to work for a company that supports learning new skills to be able to best help our students and graduates find new careers.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Most enjoyable place to study and work. Did both.Just liked it. All the staff are dedicated and focused on the success of students and changing lives.
Flex Instructor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 27, 2017
One goal, one team
Mentor Instructor (Current Employee) –  Live OnlineOctober 26, 2017
A culture of working together for the benefit of the student is foremost in the minds of many. My life was changed as a result of being a student at MyComputerCareer. While I have my own short-comings, I am blessed now to have a position in the company with the hope only of improving and giving back to MyComputerCareer for the benefit of others.
Pros
remote employment
School
Flex Instructor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2017
I find the Job at MYCC to be just the right place to start my IT career,
and why not I graduated from the program. It gives me more time to learn and perfect skills that is needed in the IT field.
Feels like family
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaOctober 26, 2017
Feels very much like family working here. Working with and getting to know the students is great also. There is always room to learn new things and room to move up.
Great Job!!
Campus Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 26, 2017
The job is fun and the people are excellent. We work a lot of hours however I believe in time that will change. It is just necessary for the time being. I love the people I work with and we all strive to do our best for the students! We want them to succeed!!!
Pros
Great school who cares for its students!
Cons
none I can think of.
Great work environment
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2017
To be honest, I love how collaborative we are as a team. We move forward as one whole unit. Communication between management and the team is consistent and flows on a daily basis.
Great Place to Earn IT Certifications
Senior Managment (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2017
This is a really great place to go to earn IT Certifications. They really help you every step of the way. Career Services is amazing and will help you find a job in IT!! Changing Lives one Certification at a time!!
Student-Focused, Fast-Paced, Fun Training Company
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2017
It's a great place for individuals to transition into an IT Career. There are Day, Night, and Online Classes to meet almost any schedule. The curricula is fast-paced, but there is adequate time plus ample opportunities for students to gain the requisite knowledge if they attend class and do the work.

The Career Services Team is very good at job placement and I'm regularly impressed by the caliber of IT jobs they find for my students and graduates.

The Admissions Team works hard to meet the needs of their students.

Overall, they hire friendly staff members who truly care about each other and the students they serve.

It is definitely a good place to learn and work.
Love the success that comes through hard work
Director (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 25, 2017
The goal of student success is very apparent. It is the goal for each person to stretch to achieve the next level in their professional careers. The environment is centered around achieving success. It is such a great feeling to see that success from those that you work with and the students.
Productive and Caring Employees
Admissions Counselor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 25, 2017
Enjoy working with prospective students to help them make a transition into the IT field by obtaining top IT certifications to be placed with our corporate partners for employment.
Pros
The Program we provide our students and the team I work with.
Fun great place to work at
Success coordinator (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCOctober 25, 2017
I have throughly enjoyed my time working at MyCC, coworkers are all fun, managemen is also just as fun. The job can be stresdful at times, but it is extremely rewarding to help people turn their lives around!
Great environment
Primary Course Instructor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 24, 2017
MyComputerCareer is an amazing place to begin or grow an IT career. Even though the curriculum is fast-paced, it is pertinent and followable. You will not only learn what you need to pass the many certifications available, but you will also learn A LOT about the IT industry and how to keep learning and growing after you leave the program.
Pros
Multiple attempts for each certification if needed
Cons
fast-paced
Great place to work, supportive friemdly staff/studrnt environment!
Career Advisor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 24, 2017
I have only worked at MyComputerCareer for a month but I love the environment. Very supportive and family feeling to working here. Great benefits and paid time off is very helpful. Plus I truly believe in the product of IT school that truly helps people looking for a career change (or just looking for an extra cert in IT). Can not wait to grow inside this amazing company!
Pros
Paid time off, benefits, no quota on sales
Cons
Hours can get long
Students come first!
Director (Current Employee) –  Holly Springs, NCOctober 24, 2017
We're a school so when I say "students come first" it's with pride and a sense of accomplishment. We are dedicated to changing their lives and helping them launch IT careers. As for employees, hard work is appreciated and rewarded with "thank you - I appreciate all that you do" and finanicially as well. As a company, we are growing rapidly which causes work overload as well as some frustrations, yet leaders are working diligently to not only fill spots but also and add quality people to our team.
Pros
Good pay & benefits
Great Place to Work!
IT Instructor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 23, 2017
Great place to work in IT. You work hard, but you gain great satisfaction when your students succeed!

Management is great, and very fair. There are many locations to choose from. Promotions are done within!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MyComputerCareer. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3