HR Generalist/Community Outreach Director
R Generalist/Community Outreach Director (Former Employee) – Oklahoma City – July 11, 2013
• Developed company's first-ever standardized disciplinary procedures and tracking system that insulated company from legal risk and ensured consistent and fair discipline processes.
• Coordinator for work assignments, training, benefits, and promotions for over 200 staff members.
• Established appropriate job requirements and criteria for the vacant posts.
• Wrote employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, FMLA policy and benefits information.
• Developed, administrated and implemented all the HR functions such as: interviewing, recruitment, appraisals, training and professional development, and benefits.
• Devised and implemented various programs to enhance company reputation within the community.
• Introduced company's first formal performance review program, creating a flexible and well-received tool that was later adopted company-wide.
• Assist in budget reconciliation and other forecasting/planning activities.