Mystic Lake

Mystic Lake Employer Reviews

Productive and fun work environment
Spa & Pool Attendant (Current Employee), Prior Lake, MNMay 9, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation events. discounts at resturants and in the spa.
Cons: not enough hours. can't stay in the hotel or use the pool.
Typically I come in a couple evenings a week to help break whoever is working the closing shift. I check in any spa appointments, take payment, clean up the spa when it is empty and take care of the keeping the pool deck tidy and free of too much water.

So far it's just been getting me back into the habit of using computers at work, scheduling appointments – more... and answering phones.

I love my co-workers, they are all friendly and willing to help me learn.

I would say the hardest part of the job is dealing with management as it doesn't always seem that certain members are interested in being team players so much as expecting us to figure out all problems on our own.

The most enjoyable part is the atmosphere. I love meeting new people and getting to know my co-workers all while learning new things. – less
JOB
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Prior Lake, MNJanuary 27, 2014
I started work day at 7:45am I had to get all the cleaning supplies ready. Then I had to clean 10-14 rooms a day with a 30 minute break. The hardest thing for me to do every day was make all those beds. The thing I liked about the job was that I got half off my childcare.
A fun work place
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Shakopee, MNNovember 18, 2012
Pros: big tips
Cons: short breaks
We started the day with a morning meeting to let us know what's going on for the day or the week. I learned that being a housekeeper at Mystic Lake you need to be a fast worker. My co-workers and management was good and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was pushing the housekeeping cart up and down the hallway. The most enjoyable part of – more... the job was being able to have your own select that you worked. – less