N2Living is seeking a part-time exercise professional who has a passion for strength training and helping others improve their health and fitness. The exercise professional is responsible for providing strength training sessions with members in a highly motivating and effective manner.
Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree in an exercise or a health related field, be very comfortable operating strength training equipment and have at least 1 year experience working in adult fitness.
N2Living is an innovative company dedicated to helping people improve their health by increasing their muscular strength. Our goal is to provide members with efficient high intensity strength training sessions that are effective and sustainable. The N2L programs are based upon scientific research and the strong belief that individuals engaged in fitness programs need support, connection and motivation to achieve lasting results. Our goal is to help people get stronger so they can stay active longer, improve their health, have less pain and reduce their injury risk.
The Exercise Professional provides support and guidance to N2L members.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervision of training sessions to promote proper form, technique and exercise intensity.
- Implementation of strength training sessions according to the company's standard exercise prescription.
- Ability to motivate members to work hard and to maintain long-term participation.
- Capable of answering member questions and addressing their concerns.
- Establishes trust and confidence with members to foster quality training sessions.
- Teaches, motivates, supports and encourages members to take personal accountability for their health and fitness.
- Ability to work within a team structure.
- Keeps accurate training records and proper documentation.
- Answers phones, cleans and maintains equipment, makes copies, orders supplies, helps to maintain cleanliness, helps maintain appropriate inventory and inventory records.
- Conducts new member demonstrations leading to the sale of new memberships.
- Sells new and renewal memberships.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university with a major area of study in health-related or life sciences such as: Exercise Physiology, Physical Education, Athletic Training, Corporate Fitness, Biology, Kinesiology, etc.
APPROACH TO SERVICE
Natural desire and ability to establish effective and supportive relationship with members. Innate interest in helping members improve their health and well being. Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and be energized by engaging with and training members in a fast paced environment. Must be well organized, motivated and able to use time effectively. Able to motivate members through kind and caring mannerisms.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Certificates from any of the following organizations are a plus, but not required to apply for this position.
National Strength and Conditioning Association
American College of Sports Medicine
National Exercise Trainers Association
Clinical Exercise Physiology Association
For more information, visit our website at www.n2livingstrong.com.