Applicants should live within 60 miles of Salt Lake City. This is a part-time position.
Purpose of Position: To provide brokers with quality cartographic materials and GIS analysis in a timely manner, and assist the GIS Manager with map requests and other GIS departmental duties.
Measures of Performance:
1. Meeting deadlines
2. Brokers satisfaction
3. Quality / Accuracy
4. General trend towards innovation and improvement
1. Work closely with GIS Manager to determine GIS Department standards and goals.
2. Produce high quality maps and conduct GIS analysis in a timeframe that is commensurate with the brokers’ needs.
3. Assist graphic designers with design and creation of print materials: flyers, brochures, direct mailers, newspaper and magazine ads, and marketing packages.
1. Ideal candidate would be working towards Bachelors degree in Geography, Cartography, GIS or related field
2. Strong understanding of cartographic principles
3. Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Not Required)
1. At least 2 years of GIS/Mapping experience, which can include coursework
2. At least 2 years of experience working with ArcGIS ArcMap (version 9.0 or later preferred)