Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment on the Night Shift (Start Time 6PM).
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Have the ability to work on diesel and gas vehicles/ Hydraulics/ Ability to work on Shop equipment such as bending machines, cutters, table saws, air compressors/ Sewer Systems
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- The ability to lift, bend, climb, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs
- Work outside all day in heat or cold
- Exposure to fumes, vibrations, and noise levels
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
NAPCO designs, manufactures, delivers and installs precast & pre-stressed concrete products for commercial, industrial, institutional,...