PDi, the premier supplier of television and positioning technology to the healthcare industry, seeks an ERP Administrator. Reports to the Director of Supply Chain and IT. This position is responsible for managing the performance, integrity and security of PDi’s various ERP databases. You will assist in the development and design of PDi’s ERP database strategies; assist with strategic direction and daily tactical support for PDi’s IT functions; evaluate new tools and processes; and analyze user needs and present findings for continuous improvement.
- Technically fluent in relational database administration, including MSSQL, Progress or similar relational databases
- Knowledge of enterprise applications, including MRP, CRM, data warehouses, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and products
- Minimum Computer Science or Information Systems degree and four years of applicable experience
- Certification in ERP systems administration, general systems administration or equivalent
Located just 20 minutes from Dayton and 45 minutes from Cincinnati, Springboro, Ohio is an affluent suburb ranked the 42nd Best Place to Live in America by Money magazine (2011).
PDi Communication Systems, Inc. is a privately held, ISO-certified American business with a demonstrated, continuous 30-year commitment to the North American healthcare market. Our goal is to be the dominant supplier of personal-sized televisions and positioning systems to the North American healthcare industry and a leading source for healthcare televisions and related products. To apply, please click "Apply" now.
Indeed - 8 months ago