We have a new contract position located in Rockville, MD for a ASP.Net Developer to start asap.
Hourly Pay Rate up to 60/hr.
Clearable US Citizen required for Govt. client.
Duration: 2 months
Lead experience required
As a web developer, you will build a website, and related content management interface for a 4,000+ page, database driven website. You will be developing in ASP.NET using C#, and integrating web services (creation and consumption) into the website. You will develop the website using programming objectives set by the team, and will ensure Section 508 compliance in the rendered HTML. You will be writing stored procedures in SQL Server, examining documentation for API usage and using cached objects for performance.
- Participate in design session and design reviews
- Develop website as a ASP.NET project using C# in Visual Studio
- Create and optimize all SQL tables, stored procedures, functions etc
- Develop management interface
- Ensure Section 508 compliance
- Participate with team on development
- Ensure standards compliant generated code
- Section 508
- Web services creation and consumption (XML and JSON),
- SQL Server (inc full text catalogs in English and Spanish, replication, functions and t-SQL) and Access applications.
- Manipulating data in SQL Server and Access using scripting.
- Knowledge of IIS, URL rewrite and/or routing knowledge.
Indeed - 2 years ago