Location: Bethesda, MD
Job Title: Evaluation Specialist
Salary: Depends on experience
Temp-to-Perm position (you will automatically go perm after 720 hours)
Description: The Evaluation Specialist will contribute to our Federal client's goals to effectively monitor, assess, and refine work through mixed-mode collection and analysis of multiple sources of data.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assisting with design of various types of data collection instruments
- Abstracting and manipulating data from a variety of sources
- Collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data
- Co-moderating focus groups and interviews
- Documenting quantitative and qualitative findings and recommendations
- Communicating data results to a wide audience with variable evaluation experience and expertise.
- A PhD degree with a strong focus on social science evaluation methods (both qualitative and quantitative) or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience in health research
- At least 5 years professional experience conducting a variety of evaluation studies
- Experience designing qualitative data collection tools and conducting focus groups and interviews
- Experience conducting quantitative descriptive and inferential data analyses (experience with STATA preferred)
- Experience conducting qualitative (frequency/pattern) descriptive analyses (experience with ATLAS.ti preferred)
- Experience tracking and managing multiple sources of data
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and on-line survey products
- Exceptional analytical, oral and written communication skills
- Excellent project/task management skills.