NComputing, Inc. is the fastest growing desktop virtualization company in the world with over 20
million daily users in 140 countries. The company's award-winning, patented technology lowers
desktop computing costs, improves manageability, and reduces both energy consumption and
e-waste. It is the perfect solution for leveraging the power and potential of PCs and cloud
computing. To learn more about NComputing, visit www.ncomputing.com.
The candidate will be involved in developing an embedded-Linux based firmware; working with
a cross-compilation toolchain and cross-debugging environment, writing USB and audio kernel
drivers and video drivers; porting C++ applications from Windows; working with audio/video
streaming and decoding; building graphical user interfaces.
- 6+ years of Linux development experience.
- Proficiency in C and C++ programming.
- Experience in Linux device driver development.
- Experience with embedded Linux development and debugging.
- Experience of USB development.
- Must be a self starter
- Must be a team player with good inter-personal and communication skills
- Must be able to work under schedule pressure
- MSCS/MSEE preferred, BSCS/BSEE required
- Experience with ARM processors.
- Experience with ELDK and/or OpenWRT
- Experience with the Qt library
- Experience with audio/video compression and streaming issues
- X and Xv extension API knowledge
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all candidate applications who meet the
minimum qualifications listed above. NComputing offers a relaxed, yet professional work
environment with competitive salary and excellent/flexible benefits that allow our employees to
make choices that fit their individual lifestyle.
NComputing, Inc. was founded with the goal of making desktop computing affordable for everyone. The company's award-winning patented...