NComputing, Inc. is the fastest growing desktop virtualization company in the world with over 20
million daily users in 140 countries. The company's award-winning, patented technology lowers
desktop computing costs, improves manageability, and reduces both energy consumption and
e-waste. It is the perfect solution for leveraging the power and potential of PCs and cloud
computing. To learn more about NComputing, visit www.ncomputing.com.
As a Senior Product Manager at NComputing, key responsibilities include managing multiple
hardware and software products and serving as the product expert for the products that you
own. You will have a proven track record of successfully delivering to market both hardware and
software products, on time and within budget.
As the product go-to person, you will be able to demo, install and advise customers both
internally and externally on the products for which you are responsible.
Attention to detail, the ability to think two steps ahead, and an eye for quality, along with the
ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial for this role.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 10+ years of software/hardware/networking experience with at least 5 years’ experience
in product management. NOTE: Virtualization software experience is preferred –
especially in the areas of Desktop Virtualization, Thin Clients and Citrix products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related subjected. Master’s degree is a
- Ability to go the extra mile and remain calm and focused when handling multiple projects
- Must be able to be based out of Redwood City, moving to Santa Clara in November ’12.
- Very strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office tools – especially PowerPoint and Word.
- Willing to travel up to 20% and as needed to support scheduled field engagements and
Excellent people and management skills are a must for interacting with staff, colleagues
and cross-functional teams, and select third parties
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all candidate applications who meet the
minimum qualifications listed above. NComputing offers a relaxed, yet professional work
environment with competitive salary and excellent/ flexible benefits that allow our employees to
make choices that fit their individual lifestyle.