Machine Operator 2nd Shift
North Suburban processing plant needing hands on machine operator with experience in a mechanical position.
Perform production activities to assure product conformance. Primary responsibilities include machine set-up and production, problem resolution, and production-related support to quality. Depending on assignment, the focus may be on incoming product, in-process product, or finished parts. Range of product may be limited to specific types.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Follow all safety rules.
2. Set up, Adjust and monitor equipment to run assigned parts.
3. Inspection. Conduct inspections and/or tests to verify product conformance. Depending on assignment, may work with set-ups (create parts for first piece inspection), parts in-process (line inspection), finished product (deliver parts to supervisors for final inspection),
4. Problem resolution. Report nonconformance and, with assistance from Lead man or Supervisor determine dispositions and process deviations. Provide input into the resolution of problems.
5. Maintaining a clean, orderly work area.
6. General assistance. Provide assistance in containment procedures, monitoring of new or difficult parts, and removal of all set-up & processing scrap between jobs.
7. Documentation. Initiate, complete, or verify records documenting quality management system activities to assure compliance to internal procedures, customer requirements, and ISO 17025/ ISO 9001:2000 standards.
8. Follow all procedures, work instructions, and forms.
9. All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or designated person.
10. Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
11. Some forklift driving.
12. Bilingual- preferred English/Spanish
Compensation: $12.35/HR plus $0.50/HR Second Shift Premium
Health benefits and 401K
Accepting applications at 1840 Raymond Drive, Northbrook, IL 60062. M-F 8:30am-3:30pm or send resume via email