NELSON is seeking Sr. Occupancy Planner to work on our client site in Northern New Jersey.
The Sr. Occupancy Planner will lead and execute the delivery of services offered by the NELSON Strategies group which focuses on building occupancy in support of corporate real estate strategies. The Sr. OP directly liaisons with the Client and supervises the Occupancy Planners assigned to the client engagement.
The ideal candidate would be
- A self-starter, high energy individual with a strategic focus
- Proactive problem solver with strong analytical ability
- Proven ability to motivate client groups to take desired action
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Drives the schedule for data collection, analysis and solutions
- Generates conceptual solutions that responds to business drivers and compliance requirements
- Development of cost benefit analysis to evaluate scenarios (cost benefit to LOB/benefits/risks)
- Effectively communicates complex planning schemes
- Development of Stack Plans, Block Plans, Test-fits & MACs (Moves, Adds, Changes)
- Accountable for forecasting annual space allocations
- Minimum of ten years experience in the delivery of occupancy planning services
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD/Excel/Power point and other MS Office applications
If you’re seeking an opportunity to work with inspired individuals that “redefine the box”, then NELSON is the place for you. Selected by Interiors & Sources magazines as one of the five “Great Places to Work”, and ranked among the “Top Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON, provides creative solutions through Strategic Planning, Information Services, Workplace Services, Interior Design, Architecture, and Engineering.
For more information please visit our website at www.nelsononline.com
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the "Apply Now" link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.