NEO Administration Company - Akron, OH 44313
Our small-but-mighty office team enjoys a constructive culture of collaboration and mutual respect. We want to add someone to our team who will embrace and contribute to that culture and share in our success and growth! If you have strong computer, administration, and organization skills, but do not want to get stuck in a corner just doing “admin” work, then we have something much more interesting and challenging to offer!
This is an mid-level account manager services position. The position is responsible for managing and coordinating all facets of the benefit administrative function for multiple client accounts, answering client inquiries and troubleshooting claims and compliance issues. We will train our new staff person to perform these assignments and more:
SCOPE OF POSITION
- * Set up new COBRA administration clients (includes working with clients for data needed, set up clients in admin system
- Receive, format and validate data files, and extract the data for import or entry into the administration system.
- Coordinate annual plan year rate renewals
- Process COBRA premium payments
- Maintain client information in the administrative system and on the web-based client portal.
- Prepare reports for employers as needed.
- Resolve client problems and special requests in a timely, professional manner.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS THESE QUALITIES:
- Extremely detail-oriented with proven ability to accurately execute transactions.
- Able to identify problems and is proactive in developing and implementing solutions.
- Enjoys learning new systems & software programs.
- Enjoys dealing with clients and performing customer service.
- At least 2 years experience in an administrative position with strong background in customer service.
- Must have excellent computer and data entry skills!
- Experienced (or even proficient) in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook and Word) and internet applications.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with clients, orally and in writing.
- Associate/Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Find out why our clients are raving fans of NEO and our friendly, helpful staff. We still operate our business under those “old-fashioned” policies of answering our phones and returning inquiries promptly. We are committed to quality and professionalism, and invest in training every staff member.
NEO Administration Company is a niche market specialist providing consulting, compliance, and administration of benefit plans. We do not sell insurance! Rather, we manage the administration of accounts connected to health coverage, like FSAs, HRAs and HSAs. This is an exciting time in our industry and there is plenty of opportunity for a company like ours that embraces change and evolution.
We offer a pleasant environment that supports life/work balance, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package that includes paid holidays and vacations, health benefits, 401(k) and Profit Sharing. Check out our website at www.FlexNEO.com to learn more about our business!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please!
Equal Opportunity Employer