Welcome to NEST International - a national management and consulting company focused on building business solutions to the facility maintenance and construction needs of the retail, financial services and restaurant industries. With over 15 years of experience NEST is one of the industry leaders. At NEST International you’ll see how “long term relationships are developed and maintained one day at a time.”
Manage daily account requirements of assigned clients and assist the sales team with all business relationships. Provide the expertise required to meet the needs of clients in support of their service level, financial, and operational expectations. Work closely with the executive team, operations team, and accounting department to define client requirements including service level agreements, financials budgets, and cash flow aspects of their program. Work with the operations team to set up accounts with our develop execution strategy for service delivery. Communicate effectively with the client on all general questions and issues and resolve within organization.
- Relationship building with all key personnel on client’s staff to strengthen communication, build trust, and promote account growth and longevity
- Grow the existing portfolio of services for client by proposing new programs based on the success of existing services , presenting sound financial/operational data, program efficiencies, and processes
- Act as the liaison between clients and NEST’s Operations staff for problem identification and conflict resolution
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all escalated issues above the Account Service Leader level. Provide 24/7 availability to respond to all urgent client inquires
- Monitor and influence the process of ensuring standard transactions are executed in a timely and accurate manner
- Serve as an organizational leader and fully understand and implement NEST core values: responsibility to our clients, to each other, and to our service providers
- Identify problems that arise and interface with Operations and Technology to propose solutions
- Provide back-up coverage for team members and assist team members during high volume periods
- Interface with Service Providers, when necessary, to ensure the successful completion of high visibility, and/or problematic work orders
- Participate with client calls/meeting with senior teammates for increased knowledge and competency
- Work independently and efficiently to achieve high level of productivity
- Receive instructions from management on escalated issues to ensure best business practices
- Take initiative to cross-train within and outside of the department
- Process of standard transactions and use of discretion in dealing with clients to ensure quality service standards are delivered effectively
- If applicable, generate and pursue leads for new clients not conducting business with NEST
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of business related experience preferred
- Basic navigation skills within the product proprietary systems that support the business
- Advanced experience and competency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Exceptional interpersonal and listening skills for problem identification and resolution
- Client Service experience
- Manage 20 plus client accounts with diverse requirements
Working for NEST International will provide you with:
- An open, friendly and supportive environment in a rapid growing company.
- Competitive salaries, bonus programs, a 401K plan and excellent benefits.
- A defined career path with opportunities for advancement.
If you are interested in working with our valued clients and growing our future business, please email a copy of your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Resumes MUST include salary requirements and history.
NEST International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ALL employees must successfully pass drug screen and background check.
Accepting resumes only.
Indeed - 9 months ago