NEST International is the leading provider of business solutions and facility & construction services for the retail, financial services, and restaurant industries. Our mission is to enable clients to expand their facilities maintenance capabilities, maximize return on assets and internal resources, grow revenues and build shareholder value. With over 18 years of experience NEST is one of the industry leaders. At NEST International you’ll see how “long term relationships are maintained and developed one day at a time.”
Position Summary: The Field Supervisor is responsible for assuring the clients of NEST are satisfied with the services that we are providing by traveling to the various locations nationwide. QA Representatives will interact with all members of the NEST network including employees, vendors, and clients. This individual is expected to be traveling approximately 90 percent annually. Due to the amount of travel, the QA representative is expected to have a PDA to ensure prompt responsiveness to our clients. While in the office, the QA representative is expected to provide training on the latest industry standards related to his or her familiar discipline.
- Manages, coordinates, and facilitates store visits during jobs to ensure specification of work is being provided
- Travels 90 percent of the year across the country to perform visits to existing client’s locations
- Meets with General Manager quarterly to dictate following quarter’s travel scheduled
- Provides detailed reporting upon return of each visit including each day’s activities, his or her recommendations, and any pictures that may have been taken
- Meets with members of Operations/Sales on a weekly basis to give report on that week’s trip
- Represent NEST International at various trade shows when required as well as other external entities as required
- Expected to meet with a variety of clients including, but not limited to: store managers, district managers, corporate contacts
- Expected to interact with current NEST vendors and discuss the business relationship being held between the two parties
- Writing specifications for individual clients and services. Specifications to include expected outcomes of the service requested by the client Proactively identify changes in scope of work to ensure appropriate planning measures are taken
- Hire qualified service providers within established procedures
- Coach employees within the department / company to solve problems
- Work with Sales Support to facilitate delivery of services on time, and within budget. Build a solid relationship with customers and service providers
- Sell new services, grow existing clients and obtain leads with assigned clients
- Facilitate client meetings internally, externally, and via conference calls as required
- Onsite visits to monitor progress of completion of services as required
- Troubleshoot escalated service issues with Sales Support on behalf of clients
- Develop specific training courses specific to the enhance associate’s basic knowledge.
- Negotiate contract pricing with independent service providers
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- At least 5 years of floor care/janitorial field experience and 5 years management experience that is directly related to supervising various floor care services. Experience in retail floor care is a plus.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications (Microsoft Office, e-mail and the internet)
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
- Ability to analyze complex problems, interpret operational needs, and develop creative solutions
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Travel 90 percent of the year.
If you are interested in working with our valued clients and growing our future business, please respond to this post with a copy of your cover letter, resume including salary requirements . Resumes MUST include salary requirements and history. NEST International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ALL employees must successfully pass drug screen and background check.
Accepting resumes only.