Nurturing Hands and Hearts ltd. provides community-based residential options and supported living services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury and other complex needs. We are dedicated to helping individuals with developmental disabilities establish a true sense of independence and normalization in their communities. Through a range of personalized services and supports Nurturing Hands and Hearts strives to be an extension of family to our consumers.
Nurturing Hands and Hearts ltd. is seeking a Program Coordinator to provide assistance to support individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities in a community-based setting. Program Coordinators facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
In addition, Program Coordinators may provide support to individuals receiving services, including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care. Program Coordinators may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
- Bachelors degree preferred with one year of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- One to two years of related experience
- Other education and experience plus licensure as required by state
- Experience with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Experience with individual who display maladaptive behaviors
- High school diploma or GED
- Three years related work experience
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Car registration and vehicle insurance if providing transportation for individuals receiving services
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Supervisory experience preferred