- Providing analysis, development and documentation of existing hospital interfaces and work to develop new HL7 interfaces for a client hospital based in NJ (Siemens OPENLink, Epic Bridges).
Interacting with user department personnel to analyze department needs.
- Providing support for utilization and enhancement of software to end users.
- Working closely with Senior Systems Analysts and technical IT staff to implement, upgrade and support software systems.
- Understanding and adhering to technical coding standards for implementing new systems and supporting existing systems.
- Siemens OPENLink experience (Required). Epic Bridges experience or certification is a plus.
- Interface or integration engine experience (Cloverleaf, Rhapsody) (Preferred).
- Three years of experience in healthcare (Preferred).
- The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and be customer focused and service oriented. Collaboration with IT staff and end user personnel is key for this position.