Position Description: The Project manager will be reporting the VP of Infrastructure and will be responsible for supervising the Infrastructure team and handling the day-to-day performance and long-range project planning & staff activities associated with NIT Infrastructure division(Low-Voltage Cabling/Data/Video). Included in this area of responsibilities is providing 24x 7 support to Field Operations.
- Preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; Analyze project profitability, revenue margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Prepare projects budgets; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Track and report team hours and expenses. Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and monitor receivables for projects.
- Supervision of a team of Cable Technicians. Supervision includes staff scheduling, work assignments and task management as well as assist with recruiting, orienting, training, assigning; communicating job expectations; planning and monitoring. Performs performance management duties (reviews) for team members.
- Works in association with other departments (HR, Sales, Technical, Finance) to complete projects.
- Must be able to create upgrade plans and justification packages on all cost, and process enhancements.
- Client interaction and follow up.
- The candidate will be leading a technical team and will be expected to have direct experience and knowledge of the following areas: Low Voltage wiring Telecommunication systems, Security systems is a plus.
- Detailed experience implementing and supporting medium to large infrastructure projects.
- Experience developing and leading a team of talented individuals.
- Prior experience with performance management and people development is required.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands on customer service
Developing Budgets, Coaching, Supervision, Staffing, Project Management, Management Proficiency, Process Improvement, Tracking Budget Expenses, Self-Development, Planning, Performance Management
Indeed - 10 months ago