Network Infrastructure Technology is IT Solutions Company who offers scalable and cost-effective healthcare IT implementation services for the healthcare industry is looking for a mature, articulate, resourceful, and outgoing individual to expand their technical support team. Candidate will work directly with external clients supporting all of their computer hardware, software and networking needs.
Senior Microsoft Network Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Reports to the director of operations
- Oversee multi data network maintenance schedules
- Quality assurance of junior field technicians
- Develop technology strategy
- Plan, execute and implement projects
- Ability to engage with customers, manufacturer partners, and internal sales and technical staff. * * Works with Account Management and the Project Management team to manage customer expectations, deliverables and satisfaction.
- Knowledge of all technical layouts
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills.
- Networking, network design and network security experience.
- Configuration of Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls.
- Experience with a broad range of security products such as Firewalls, AV, VPNs, Authentication, Content Filtering, etc. in a variety of network implementations.
- Knowledge and field experience of Routing and Switching knowledge, including previous experience with Cisco stackable switches or chassis based with respective service modules, VPN and Wireless.
- Understanding of routing protocols and networking fundamentals.
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex multi-vendor network issues in the LAN and WAN networks.
- Experience with business and functional requirements collection.
- Must have experience with build/administration of Windows 2003/2008 Server and Exchange 2003/2007and 2010.
- Experience with Active Directory configuration, management, and troubleshooting.
- Proficient in client / server network application deployment, support, and troubleshooting
- Solid analytical skills to troubleshoot high-level, complex and technical problems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to interact effectively with executives, engineers, sales people, vendors and peers.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to team with others to develop and implement complex projects.
- Must have strong work ethic, strive to satisfy customers, and possess ability to operate independently and timely with minor supervision.
- Time management and problem solving skills are essential.
- Virtualization experience a plus
- Industry Certifications (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree