Our growing mental health private practice has new positions available for Mental Health Therapists / Counselors / Social Workers in local area schools. Must be licensed LPCC, LISW, or greater and have 2 years experience working with children and adolescents. New positions available at schools on east and west side of Cuyahoga county, and in Lorain county. Part time or full time opportunities.
1. Excellent diagnostic, treatment and documentation skills required.
2. Ability to work collaboratively with clinicians, psychiatrists, and other members of the practice staff.
3. Supervisory designation in the State of Ohio is a plus.
4. Credentialed on Caresource, Wellcare, Medicaid, or Medicare is a plus but not required.
5. Additional opportunities available for bi-lingual English/Spanish.
We offer opportunities to human services professionals who want to have a positive impact upon the lives of children and their families -- and further their professional growth and development.
We welcome your interest and invite you to contact us to discuss professional opportunities available. If you wish to submit your resume, please email it to NLAopportunities@ gmail.com