Job Description: Primarily responsible for assessing, diagnosing, treatment planning, and behavioral health treatment.
- Experience in outpatient mental health treatment.
- Open to all specialized areas of interest.
- Ability to assume an independent caseload.
- Capable of working with diverse social, racial and ethnic groups and collaborate with professionals from many different social service organizations and government agencies.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather as well as analyze information skillfully.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and ability to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Independently licensed in clinical counseling or social work by the State of Ohio as Licensed Independent Social Worker or Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor
- Master’s degree in social work or clinical counseling from an accredited educational institution; LISW or LPCC.
- Minimum of two years post-master’s degree clinical experience with independent license in social work or clinical counseling.
- Minimum of two years experience in health care setting preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 12 months ago
Port Clinton, OH
Firelands Regional Medical Center
- 16 days ago