Northfield Medical is growing and looking for an aggressive Independent Rep (1099 Employee) to be responsible for new account development and expanding any existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and implement a territory and strategic account sales plan involving multiple decision makers that contributes to the growth of Northfield’s services. The Field Sales Representative will lead in the development of an action plan specific to each hospital’s economic business needs.
- Focus on driving complete penetration within existing accounts through selling successfully to multiple departments
- Work autonomously utilizing corporate resources to generate revenue and meet and exceed sales goals.
- Schedule and perform proactive educational in-services with customers
- Professionally conduct quarterly business reviews with customers.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous hospital sales experience a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills
Indeed - 17 months ago