NP Associates, P.A. is a nurse practitioner driven medical care practice located in New Jersey. We work within New Jersey sub-acute and long-term care facilities providing healthcare to residents with acute medical issues, wounds and incontinence, managing multiple co-morbid diseases and conditions. NP Associates improve the quality and consistency of medical care in New Jersey nursing homes, preventing unnecessary ER visits and hospital transfers. Our NP’s are equipped with the necessary tools for success at the work place.
You Get: very competitive salary, benefits package, flexible scheduling, bonuses and personalized education.
Your work environment: built within a team-work centered, supportive structure. No on call or weekend coverage...more family time.
NP Associates is looking for Adult and Geriatric NP’s to fill Multiple locations through out New Jersey . Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Providing direct care to aging residents
- Collaborating with primary care physicians, facility staff and patients' families
- Leadership role within the multidisciplinary team
- Identify/anticipate key health issues for residents
- Educating nursing home staff, physicians and administration
- Advanced Practice Certification in Adult or Gerontology