Quality Assurance Director:
NPACT America is currently seeking to fill the position of Quality Assurance Director.
NPACT America, Inc. is a 501(c)3 not for profit, social enterprise located in Jacksonville, FL. The organization has established a fast growing business model whose mission is to develop high quality jobs for people with a variety of disabilities including service disabled veterans through a relationship with a National Partner.
Due to a landmark donation, the company recently acquired a state of the art manufacturing facility to produce a full catalog of patented, FDA approved medical devices.
The Quality Assurance Director will assure a consistent quality of production by developing good manufacturing practice (GMP) systems; validating processes; providing documentation; and managing staff to ensure that NPACT America maximizes its mission and the job creation opportunities.
- Develop QA system with existing framework from newly acquired company
- Maintain product consistency throughout the product cycle
- Develop and manage quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams
- Implement ongoing quality improvement processes
- Work with Production Managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation
- Assure viability, functionality, and effectiveness of tools
- Establish and maintain policy for documentation of products
- Meet QA objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Maintain and improve product quality by measuring production, completing product and system audits and investigate customer complaints
Attributes and Previous Experience:
- Ability to make good decisions quickly
- Detail oriented
- Able to deal with complaints
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Utmost integrity, positive attitude and ethical in their dealing
- Collaborate effectively
- Previous medical manufacturing experience a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of and experience with FDA QSR CFR Part 820 and ISO 13845
- Bachelor’s degree and/or advanced degree; consideration will be given to job specific experience in lieu of education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
Salary commensurate with experience.
It is the continuing policy of NPACT America to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disabilities, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.