nsa

nsa Employer Reviews

only if you need the money
Machinist (Former Employee), Saint Johnsbury, VTMarch 31, 2014
Pros: leaving
Cons: break time, pay, enviorment, and staff
Personally I worked at NSA for 2 years and it is not a recommended place of work by myself, due to the very short breaks, un-appreciation and lack of a health safe environment, if you do end up working here, ask for a RESPIRATOR! preserve your health.
Highly technical workplace with clearly defined work roles and great training and resources
SIGINT Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MDFebruary 26, 2014
A very friendly atmosphere where I was able to perform at a high level due to the excellent training I received early on.
Great learning experience
Client Relations Manager - (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: high pace environment
Cons: wrong personnel
Fast pace environment,
Learned all mode of transportation
Legally informed DOT rules and regs
Productive, fun work place with "healthy lunch every Wed" and an exercise room
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 22, 2013
Pros: free lunch, fun coworkers, dramatic atmosphere, great health care
Cons: shot breaks
I loved working at NSA, of course there were long days but it was fun and we were busy so that made the day go by fast. A typical work day i would go in pick up my order list and go to my desk separate them and pick the product from the floor then pack and ship the product. Everyday was usually a busy day. Because my father was part owner of the company – more... the manager didn't really like me but i didn't let keep me from doing my job. I got along with most of my coworkers of course you know in every company theres always a trouble maker or someone who don't like you but other then that i got along with everybody. The hardest part of the job i would say some of my coworkers were very lazy and didn't do there job which made it hard for me to do mine. I loved going in everyday Because it was fun and i liked what i did. I i liked the security of the job and knowing that i would always have a job and benefits. – less
Love this job!
Umpire (Current Employee), Owensboro, KYSeptember 30, 2013
I have played softball since I was a little girl so still staying connected with the sport is a dream! Its only during the summer and only on weekend. I try my best to umpire all that I can because i love being outside and working with these young ladies!
Sweat shop
Order Prep (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 2, 2013
Pros: i did like some of the people even though most spoke different languages.
Supervisor's unbearable- Verbally abusive and unprofessional. A typical day was a major marathon. Had to literally run to each work station all day and provide all the necessary materials. However a part of me still loved all the different thing's I did. Creatively it was stimulating. I love to sew.
We were not allowed to talk. So getting to know people – more... was hard. – less
production
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Lyndonville, VTJuly 24, 2013
Arrive 15 minutes prior to clock in time . A brief talk with supervisor and obtain assignment for shift. This can mean quite a variety of assignments and types of machines I could be running for the shift. Report to job site and converse with co-workers/worker about job specifics. Clock in and start job with packet.The hardest part of the job is keeping – more... a machine producing perfect parts with a human at the controls.The most enjoyable part of the job is that I learn something new everyday – less
Very Flexible Hours
Computer Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MDFebruary 23, 2013
There were no typical days, I would just assist with various projects. My mangers were very flexible with my school schedule.
Great Speaker Organization
Speaker Academy Member (Current Employee), Tampa, FLDecember 20, 2012
NSA is a great organization for those seeking to increase their abilities as a public speaker. Very insightful and valuable information is presented by established speakers from various parts of the United States.
Wholefood distribution with free product for emplyees via voucher.
Shipping/Manufacturing (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 5, 2012
Pros: profit sharing, free product, weekly healthy lunch, employee workout room.
Cons: ready for more challenging environment.
Clock in and start scanning finished product on single ship line 2 and 4. When order shipments are complete we build product according to inventory level.
Press Brake operator (Former Employee), Saint Johnsbury, VTJune 28, 2012
Pros: short travel to work.
Cons: there wasn't any pay raises and very little advancement.
Learned how to read blueprints. Use micrometers, calipers, depth gauges, and set up machine's. My co-workers were fine to work with. The hardest part was standing all day with poor air ventilation. The best part was my co-workers.
Loved the owner and valued learning about the history of the company.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Collierville, TNApril 30, 2012
Pros: easy if you knew the right people
Cons: high school call center
Although the owner was great, his management team lacked education and knowledge to run a once small company effectively in todays world. Therefore there was no room to grow because the management team were all "friends".

October 5, 2012

I totally agree.

Intel
Security Manager Assistant (Former Employee), Fort Meade, MDApril 18, 2012
Pros: intel
Cons: intel
No work dealing with Logistics, only Intel. Had other personnel that handle logistics.
Dinamica
Atendente (Former Employee), Cuiabá, MTMarch 25, 2014
Trabalhava com pessoas agradável torna nosso dia de trabalho mais produtivo.

About nsa

The Nutrition Society of Australia (NSA) is a group of qualified, practising scientists and educators from diverse disciplines – Read more