NSS Labs, Inc., the world's leading information security research and advisory company, is currently recruiting Cloud Testing Specialists with five years or more of DevOps experience for its headquarters in Austin, Texas. Responsibilities will include developing an automation framework and toolchain for system builds, configuration management, and testing for our virtual infrastructure and cloud testing environments.
Must currently reside in the US and be willing to relocate to Austin, Texas.
Required Skills & Experience (any of the following):
- Create and deploy software configuration management (SCM) and release management (RM) infrastructure, incorporating industry best practices.
- Writing code in PowerShell, Python, Ruby, VB Script, Shell, and Perl. Develop scripts to support the automation of any task.
- Design and build automation server provisioning system in our private cloud to PXE Boot both physical and virtual machines
- Unattended installations for Linux, VMware ESXi, and Windows Hyper-V
- Virtualization: Citrix, Microsoft, Ubuntu, RedHat, VMware
- Automate the build and release cycle including regression testing, and script, debug problems with software builds using a variety of build tools like ANT and Maven.
- Cloud: Eucalyptus, OpenStack, CloudStack, vCD
- Chef, Salt, Heat, Puppet Configuration Management
- OSI Media Layers 1 through 4
- MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB
- Infiniband, SR-IOV, 40 and 100 gig Ethernet, 802.1q, 802.3ad, IPv6
- Device Security Hardening
- Agile Project Management
- Event Logging, Reporting, and Alerting: Splunk, Zenoss
- Performance and Capacity Management
- Hadoop Big Data Warehouse
- SQL queries, data transfers, analysis, and reporting
- Storage appliances: NFS, NAS, iSCSI
- Network appliances: Load Balancers, WAN Acceleration, Routers, Firewalls, Virtual Switches
- Source Code Management: git, stash, vss, hudson, jenkins, continuous integration, build, and deployment process
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
- Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Expert (JNCIE)
- Need to be able to document procedures and train others.
- Must have strong English verbal and written communication skills
NSS Labs, Inc. is the world's leading information security research and advisory company. We deliver a unique mix of test-based research and...