The SAP Cost Management Architect will direct, develop and manage the cost management practices for various Army Commands.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead resource managers at various Army commands in developing, maintaining and evaluating cost management practices to accurately cost their services.
- Use SAP BW to analyze and evaluate current cost management practices within the Army's GFEBS SAP implementation.
- Implement the desired cost management strategies within SAP CO.
- Experience with various cost management strategies required.
- Highly developed analytical skills are required.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge with effective verbal and written communication is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant SAP BW experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant SAP CO experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Background in Computer Science, Engineering or Economics is preferred.
- Ability to possess and maintain a security clearance issued by the U.S. Government
We welcome all individuals who possess these capabilities to apply by submitting your resume with salary requirements. We offer a dynamic benefits package to include salary with bonuses, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k).