NX Utilities LLC is a Telecom and Utility Construction company with over 13 years of experience in the industry, with a large and diverse customer base reaching from coast to coast. Our 6 divisional offices support operations in most major markets in our North American Foot-print.
NX Utilities LLC is seeking a full time Survey Field Technician for the New Jersey and Pennsylvania area to complete field serviceability surveys to connect commercial buildings, multi-tenant structures, stand alone buildings to our clients network services.
- Complete field serviceability surveys to connect structures to the Company's services
- Conduct field survey audits
- Prepares cost estimates, bill of materials
- Meets with design and commercial development personnel to relay schedule updates, site information & required materials for each location
- Coordinates projects survey schedule with available equipment, computers, map information, system specifications & field information as provided
- Ensures quality and compliance to Company's procedures & specifications
- Reviews customer schedules & requests to ensure timely deliverable's
- Reviews maps & plans necessary to high volume work schedule
- Other duties as assigned by Project Manager
- High school or equivalent + drafting/engineering course or the equivalent of a 2 year Engineering/Electronics Degree
- Strong drafting background (3 years) utilizing AutoCAD, and/or Focus, Bentley, Vision
- Experience with Spatial Info design software a plus
- Experience interpreting CATV or Telecom construction/contractor blueprints & as-builds a must
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Windows.
- Valid Driver License
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen
We offer competitive pay (unit pay). Local candidates are preferred; out of area candidates will be considered.
NX Utilities LLC is a leading provider of installation, construction and site acquisition services to the wireless industry. Our customers include wireless, wireline, fiber, and cable providers. With 6 office locations across the United States and workforce over 300 qualified professionals, NX Utilities is a "preferred" vendor to a wide array of telecom firms.
NX Utilities LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.