The digital account manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day analytics needs of the organization, business of existing clients, maintaining the email marketing database, as well as supporting The Senior Director of Business Development in development efforts. Candidates must be self-motivated, organized, collaborative, customer-service focused and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Deliver web analytics reports and data driven insights
- Develop and oversee web analytics strategy and implementation
- Manage Email Database and import new lists
- Identify new business opportunities that support overall department objectives of driving revenue and increasing traffic to Web site and other channels
- Manage day-to-day client relationships
- Develop, maintain and grow existing content and eCommerce client relationships
- Execute online programs including client management, set up, tracking, monitoring and optimization
- Analyze client performance and implement strategies to drive growth
- Interact with marketing, editorial, membership and digital product teams on a regular basis
- Research new business prospects to indentify decision makers, competitive set, market share etc.
- Identify market trends
- Work with team to develop integrated client proposals
- Work with key internal stakeholders to gain necessary approvals
- Proactively manage key projects
- 1- 3 years account/project management experience
- Knowledge of the interactive space – including online marketing, social media, digital media
- Strong organizational, analytical and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience and competency in interfacing with clients and internal stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point, Google Analytics, Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud (Sitecatalyst, Adobe ReportBuilder, Adobe Discover)
All candidates must be self-motivated and passionate about New York City. Prior experience in eCommerce, content syndication and hospitality industry will be considered a plus. EOE.
Indeed - 11 months ago