Seeking an orthopedic experienced Physical Therapist to perform out-patient procedures. You will create and carry out individually designed suitable exercise programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve, restore physical functioning, ease pain, increase patient strength/ prevent physical dysfunction in patients. You will also evaluate the effects of treatment at a variety of stages and regulate treatments to attain maximum benefit.
Responsibilities for the Physical Therapist include:
- Performing and documenting an initial exam
- Preparing exercise programs
- Identifying and documenting goals, anticipating progress and planning for re-evaluation
- Instructing patient and family in treatment procedures to be continued at home
- Delegating appropriately to PTA or supportive staff
- Instructing, motivating, safeguarding and assisting patients as they perform exercises or functional activities
- Securing patients into or onto therapy equipment
Applicants must have:
- NYS License,
- Orthopedic experience/ manual/therapeutic skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, dependable, team player multi-task and a professional charming demeanor.
Flexible schedule- contact Marlene Ortiz
Indeed - 2 years ago