Nabholz Construction Employee Reviews

Labor
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Rogers, ARJanuary 24, 2017
I enjoyed working there but didn't enjoy how other employees treated me. Especially if you walked into the job knowing nothing about it, they treat you like you're stupid.
Good company
Installer (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 16, 2017
Good company with good benefits and pay able to move up the latter in the company with special classes threw the company for free. Able to see different jobs
Productive and fun workplace
LABORER (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKDecember 27, 2016
Overall experience was great enjoyed the work, people and enviorement.. Management was good. Learned alot of good ideas
Productive and fun workplace; Safety First
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 27, 2016
In Arkansas' construction industry, Nabholz Construction is one of the leading company's in the industry. They strive to take care of the needs of their employees and their families. Safety first has been their motto since 1949 and it is emphasized throughout the company. Incentives are offered for safety and health. Wellness clinics are provided to the employees and their spouses at no charge twice a year. Managing employees can be difficult, but the teams that have been put into place, will simply astound you. I never thought I could enjoy a job this much.
Challenging Job
Project Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2015
Processed subcontractor applications and maintained project files. I enjoyed assisting the Project Manager and job Foreman with daily projects.
Fun and laid back atmosphere
Project Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 25, 2013
I have learned many things including how to be a better leader.
was good job experence
Production manger / Job Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJanuary 28, 2013
worked way up from carpenter to production mang. worked on commerical projects, did punch list on jobs , order material, assign work force to projects, inspect all work of others assigned to to job keep job working in a timly manner
Pros
great job experence
Good people to work for. I would like to still work there.
Duties as a general carpenter (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJanuary 4, 2013
Good people in management. Worked on the best crew. Work got slow and they had no choise but t0 lay a bunch of us off.
Pros
great people . great job.
Cons
they just ran out of work
Good Company with Good People
Superintendent (Current Employee) –  Central ArkansasJuly 31, 2012
Nabholz is a good company to work for. The management is experienced in the field and that makes them much more understanding of those who are actually still doing the work on the job sites. The co-workers are generally groups of families and a really good bunch of people to work with day to day. As with any job there will be day to day frustrations but all and all it is a great company and I have enjoyed working out of the central Arkansas office a great deal.
Pros
experienced management, great co-workers, 401k, truck allowance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nabholz Construction. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3