Nabisco Employee Reviews

Great Company!
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOMarch 20, 2017
I will list this job as one of my favorites. I enjoyed working with the sales representatives and local grocery stores. They are a great company to work for. Very loyal and supportive of diversity.
fast paced work environment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDMarch 11, 2017
The job requires long hours, ability to be on feet and moving all day, and ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment. It is a little stressful but not terrible.
Once I got to know the people and how to do my job and especially run the machine I really liked it I'd love going to work at Nabisco brands
Packer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Oakland CaliforniaMarch 6, 2017
My day at Nabisco started with me setting up my work area getting my machine ready for production and what I learned was teamwork to run a what they called A Jones machine which I like very much and management was okay I got along with everyone and they like my work at ethics to me there was no hard part of the job I learn very easily and just by watching how the other employees ran the machine that's how I learned and the most enjoyable part my job was all of it I really enjoyed running the machine I enjoyed helping my other coworkers we work as a team and when I was a packer it was the same so I liked it very much
Pros
Healthcare, salary, vacations, coworkers, new manageme, nt, learning to run the jones machine, my overrall job
Cons
Short lunchbreaks, co picknicks, incentive, job performance recognition
Good product recognition and consumer loyalty
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 9, 2017
The time of my employment at Nabisco is too far removed to offer a fair and balanced assessment. I left to start my own business.
Pros
Allowed personal use of company car
Cons
Long hours and a reduction in bonus compensation
Very fun place to work.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New Berlin, WIDecember 6, 2016
I enjoyed working there and learned a lot about retail grocery sales.
I would recommend them very highly.Great working conditions.
Hard working
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2016
Lots of work, you can learn a lot, hardest part is working with someone that's lazy, co-workers can be mean, enjoyable part is you can make as much money as you want
Pros
Good pay and overtime
Cons
Short breaks
friendly work place
Repacker Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 1, 2016
all. the co-Workers help each other for the same common goal at the end of the shift. its was a safe place to work.the hardest part was the summer because it be too hot in the plant.
Great Company to grow as a human being.
SENIOR SALES AND MERCHANDISING REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 20, 2016
I learned with Mondenlez productivity,self management, team work, leadership.
my typical day of work begins with a great attitude for my customers and pears. In retail everyday is different,but costumer satisfaction is our top priority. The best part of my job is to meet people everyday.
Great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXSeptember 23, 2016
driving to different stores stocking shelf, getting to know the managers of the stores. i have learned that you must know what to do how the managers want you to do in stocking ways and displays. Always ask about where to put the display. i really like my co workers great people to work with and very helpful. there is really no hard part in this job just got to learn how to stock your products and get done in a curtain time. the most enjoyable part of the job is getting off around noon every time.
cares for the employee
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Williston, NDSeptember 17, 2016
Great company, i never had any problems with the management. Loved working under the sale rep in my area. Only down fall is as a merchandiser you have to work alone side walmart managers.
Pros
You stay busy
Cons
Most merchandisers are part time
good company to work for.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 8, 2016
good pay and benefits, get to meet and greet clients and customers on a regular basis. great customer service. get to drive and manage stores in a certain area.
Great company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 26, 2016
Great company to work, and amazing benefits. Not a great fit for me, personally, but would recommend to other people. The days can be long and challenging, but a great company to work for.
production atmosphere, busy, fast paced
Mixing Technician (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 17, 2016
My opinion of Nabisco is it is a good company to work for if you like the production type atmosphere. very busy and conjested but for the most part friendly and rewarding financially. you always had to be on your feet and aware of your surroundings. I learned teamwork, safety and had some very capable co workers. The hardest part was the forced overtime, you literally felt like you worked around the clock, unable to enjoy the fruits of your labor. The Benefits were the best.
Pros
Adaquete Pay and Benefits
Cons
short breaks and forced overtime
Outselling the competition under any means
Senior Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hudson County, NJAugust 1, 2016
High pressure on sales and keeping under the budget. High volume expected and very physically demanding. Very hard to advance past the sales position and a lot advantage is taken over part-time workers. Co-workers try to get each other as long as the are not in direct competition.
Pros
paid miles, overtime
Cons
Job insecurity, low pay
Very productive and good product
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 22, 2016
Nabisco is a great working place that serves great product to consumers and is always fresh..................The supervisors are great and very respectful
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
working long hours
Terrible, dishonest place to work
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2016
Was lied to from day one by the merchandising manager. Sales reps are dishonest, horrible coworkers. The worse group of people I ever worked with because they had no character.
Pros
NONE
Cons
No advancement, terrible hours, and a massacadist atmoshpere!
Large facility
Lead Machinist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2016
8 hour work day,
work with a large variety of people,
multiple levels of management,
great coworkers,
forced overtime,
voluntary overtime
Pros
good pay and benefits
Cons
enviromental conditions
Provides work time based off their needs
Part-Time Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJune 14, 2016
I worked at Nabisco for almost 18 months. The average day would start early in the morning and would consist of going from multiple stores stocking shelves full of product. The shifts would vary anywhere from a four hour day to a twelve hour day on weekends. Management was good until new management arrived. It was here when I was still employed while going to college that I was no longer being given hours. After repeated calls to my new boss I was always met with being ignored. The co-workers are a good group of people to work with. The hardest part of the job is getting into a rhythm for the day to move quickly and efficiently.
Pros
Paid well for first job out of high school and gave long hours
Cons
There are no breaks you have to make them yourself when you can
Loved it
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 12, 2016
I really loved the environment and the work family if it did not close I would still be there, The working hours were very good and the location was even better.
productive
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Bay City, MIMay 31, 2016
I went in the stores, and pulled out back stock when needed. Every Tuesday and Thursday I had orders in the back and had to condense the pallets to make one pallet.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Nabisco. Our community is ready to answer.

70%