Nai Personnel Employee Reviews

Great doorway for government job....
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 13, 2017
Current employee and love where I'm assigned to work. The big problem however, is the agency itself is lousy. When you call the agency, they take no accountability for things that are clearly their fault. I've often been met with bad attitudes and presumptions that you're incompetent. Any discussion of a pay raise is always dismissed regardless of your tenure. My suggestion is once you have your assignment and you like it, network to get a permanent position.
Pros
Access to government jobs
Cons
Staff treats you like trash
Gratifying fast paced
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 26, 2017
I had a lot of Jobs during the time I worked for NAI. I worked as a receptionist in the Medical Board in Andrews AFB and I was front desk receptionist. registering patients to be evaluated for the medical board. Lots of times I would have to let these patients feel that all would be ok. and that they were in good hands. This was very rewarding to me. I also worked as a medical records clerk compiling, sorting, copying and filing records.I also had to work with patients on the phone. To direct them to the correct locations to obtain their information. I was glad to help these retired soldiers . I felt this job was very rewarding. I also had to work with the doctors scheduling appointment.
Pros
I like helping people .
Cons
The travel to work was very congested. I made it there each day in time smile!
Professional and productive working environment
Intelligence Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 15, 2017
Collect data from different sources, and provide analysis with supportive references from open source and cleared government sources. Respond to government requestors with a full analytical product.
Pros
Great time management
Cons
Time sensitive
Good company for job placement.
Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 27, 2017
I only work as contractor for them. All of my interactions was at the agency assigned to. Their primary responsibility to me was for billing. As to responding to my direct needs they were only phone contact never face time.
Very laid back
Collections Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 10, 2017
Very laid back. They don't always follow-up on promises such as bonuses. They are constantly asking you about "How money have you brought in. Very unproductive.
Good place to go to school and get your time in for license
Electrican (Current Employee) –  All over iowaOctober 18, 2016
Good place to work if you work for a crew that works in ames but if not you travel a lot. Other than the travel it's great people are friendly and there no expense to great for safety that's probably the best part.
Pros
Lots of over time and different things to see.
Cons
Travel alot
Nice Agent
Executive Assistant/ Staff Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 3, 2015
Very nice group of agents. NAI had a great range of government positions. I would work with this company again in the future .
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
No job security
Support Service Assistan (Former Employee) –  DCJuly 29, 2015
typical day at the office. Nothing really to explain. I went in at 8:30 and got of at 4:30. Friendly atmosphere and nice people to work with.
Dispatch/Admin Support (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAJuly 9, 2015
It is fast paced and challenging, but, very rewarding. I learn a lot from the all the departments I interact with.

My hiring manager took time out from his lunch to interview me and I was hired the next day.

Since my hire date, we have gone through significant changes in management, software, hardware, and procedures.

I feel very blessed to be part of such an experienced team whom I feel is more like family.
great opportunity
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altanta, GaNovember 5, 2014
I enjoyed working with the new students and meeting lots of new people
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
temporay position
Good contracting company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2014
This is one of the best contracting company I have worked for. They really care about their employees
ok
Contract Recruiter (Contractual) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2014
They are still growing. Mostly healthcare. Contracts with hospitals - locally
Pros
ok
Cons
ok
Exciting place to work
Customer Care for Command Center (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 11, 2013
This was an exciting job. I had to be very focus and very conscientious when dealing with the calls from the public. The greatest lesson for me was how to handle different types of people. This also helped when interacting with my co-workers as they were not able to help the new girl on the block, me. I had to lean things right away. My enjoyable moment was knowing that at the end of each day i helped someone that dialed the Call Center to be helped.
Pros
Learn something new every day
Cons
Short lunch break
Son-in-law is 28 & runs the comapny
Broker (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJune 11, 2013
very hostel environment. no referrals, no support, no consistent direction
fast paced
Assistant Commercial Property Manager (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 21, 2013
work with others to oversee commercial properties. Work consists of financials, tenant relations, contracts, budgets. I have learned a lot about working with others and accounting practices. the hardest part of my job is understanding some of the programmed reports that are generated because they are pulling numbers that don't match other reports with same information. the most enjoyable part is the co workers i work close with.
Pros
close co-workers and building tenant relations
Cons
direction company is going
1st job
Blender (Former Employee) –  Vista, CASeptember 30, 2012
First job I ever worked at. Hard but rewarding to me and taught me better working skills.
Good job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 22, 2012
Entering medical information into the system of alien arrivals from all over the world.
Pros
worked in the atlanta metro area
Cons
no advancement opportunities