Namco Employee Reviews

Great boss
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WIMay 7, 2017
Namco is a great place to work if it's your first Job, or you need something a little extra. My personal boss is great and I would love to work for her but not for Namco.
Pros
Games
Cons
Very Fast paced work area
Fun
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEApril 18, 2017
Fun place to work due to other employees. Main Office was very very behind the times both in sales reporting and customer support. Extremely poor customer service with deliveries and installations.
Not a fun work place to work
Sales Person (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsNovember 15, 2016
This company try's to reinvent it self every year only to continuously come up short. This is all due to the failings of upper management. Resulting in pay cuts, layoffs, commission removal and sacrificed vacation time.
Pros
not many
Cons
too many
Fun Place/No Benefits
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Utica, ILSeptember 1, 2016
Fun place to work and has a good environment. However, the company refuses to work anyone over 24 hours a week to avoid provided any full-time benefits. Really is a part-time job with little to no opportunity for advancement. Also, manager can be a little sexist at times, expecting woman to do all the cleaning.
Pros
Fun Enviroment
Cons
No Benefits, No Opportunity for Advancement, Slightly Sexist
Seasonal pool company
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 28, 2016
Seasonal Pool company that is very busy for the short period of time open. Depending on position you can get salary and commission.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Seasonal
Great place to work at. really learned a lot. i would say great place to get your foot in the door.
Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2016
great place to work at. learned a lot! Working with the company has been overall a great experienced. Great system and work environment is perfect.
Great first Job
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Tyngsboro, MAOctober 21, 2015
Namco was the first place I worked. There was times I wish that I was better trained while there but as a summer job it was definitely worth the time.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 2, 2015
Cashing out customers, and answering telephones. Most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers, great people, great atmosphere. The best part was helping elderly men/women to they car.
A Sale Associate View Point
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTAugust 11, 2015
You get into work and since I work mostly in patio, I rearrange all the patio furniture and make sure it looks nice. I also walk around the store and make sure the isles aren't looking atrocious and clean up and organize. Throughout the day I cashier, but I also work on the sales floor.
great place to work at
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTMay 20, 2015
i love this job. It was not much work but I was very productive throughout the day. I learned a lot and couldn't ask for a better boss.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MANovember 13, 2014
I would ring out customers orders,do returns. Also i would do returns,stock and cleaning.
6 days a week for Management
North American Marketing Company (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEJune 25, 2014
I have not been employed here for 10 years, am sure things have changed with new owners.

You lost money as a manager with overtime, you were paid for 40 hours and had to work 60 (but you were hourly) so the 20 hours was about 2-4 hours of pay to you.
Great fun place and boss bought lunches everyday
Billing/Customer Service/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Safety HarborMarch 18, 2014
I learned a lot about billing. I met a lot of great contractors. My co workers and we became friends and a family.
putting items in the shelves, filling up pools for demonstrations.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHMarch 17, 2014
at the beginning i didn't know how to wok with putting the tools for the pool to demonstrate customers, and one of my co- workers saw me struggling and helped me out, and i learned right away.
Pros
10% discount.
Cons
break was for 30 minutes.
bueno y entretenido
asistente de gerente (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMarch 4, 2014
Era bueno trabajr en esta empresa pq era muy entretenida y entraba muchos clientes. Pero tenia sus desventaja.
Cons
no tenian nada de beneficios
Fast paced.
Afro Samuai Consultant /interactive world objects (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 22, 2014
What ever the title you really live the game until it goes to print. I learned that proprietary engines are the most efficient! The production teams were hard working and creative. That is always exciting and enjoyable.
Pros
Crunch dinners.
Cons
alot of crunches.
Just, BAD
Assistant Store Manger (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTAugust 14, 2013
I miss the people I worked with and NOTHING ELSE. LOOOOOOOOONG HOURS some weeks 60+, mind you its salary.

Poor corporate staff, we have been told we are replaceable!!! no company that cares for their employees says that.
Work Days
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 6, 2013
The typical work day consist of working as a team to push out as many pallets of bleach as possible, I learned the value of working as a team and how to manage my time per pallet. The management here is average because we work under minimum/moderate supervision depending on the work day. The hardest part of the job is when the company has a bleach spill and we have to clean up and fall behind schedule on how many pallets of bleach we push out. The best part of the day is stacking the pallets because I look at it as exercise and it helps the day to go by, but overall its enjoyable work.
Pros
Working as a team, Hours
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare, Chemicals, Advancement
Product Knowledge
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Seekonk, MAMarch 26, 2013
Namco has a good customer service and product knowledge of all its chemicals. They are able to solve all water problems and knowledge to prevent the problem from happening further.
Pros
chemical knowledge
Assistant manager seasonal retail store
Assistant Manager - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAFebruary 26, 2013
Only needed for summer hours which were long. Although offered to return would not. Selling experience was rewarding.
Pros
sales
Cons
long unrewarded hours