Namco Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work at. really learned a lot. i would say great place to get your foot in the door.
Counter Sales (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 12, 2016
great place to work at. learned a lot! Working with the company has been overall a great experienced. Great system and work environment is perfect.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 2, 2015
Cashing out customers, and answering telephones. Most enjoyable part of my job was my co-workers, great people, great atmosphere. The best part was helping elderly men/women to they car.
A Sale Associate View Point
Sale Associate (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTAugust 11, 2015
You get into work and since I work mostly in patio, I rearrange all the patio furniture and make sure it looks nice. I also walk around the store and make sure the isles aren't looking atrocious and clean up and organize. Throughout the day I cashier, but I also work on the sales floor.
great place to work at
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTMay 20, 2015
i love this job. It was not much work but I was very productive throughout the day. I learned a lot and couldn't ask for a better boss.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Attleboro, MANovember 13, 2014
I would ring out customers orders,do returns. Also i would do returns,stock and cleaning.
6 days a week for Management
North American Marketing Company (Former Employee) –  Westbrook, MEJune 25, 2014
I have not been employed here for 10 years, am sure things have changed with new owners.

You lost money as a manager with overtime, you were paid for 40 hours and had to work 60 (but you were hourly) so the 20 hours was about 2-4 hours of pay to you.
Great fun place and boss bought lunches everyday
Billing/Customer Service/Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Safety HarborMarch 18, 2014
I learned a lot about billing. I met a lot of great contractors. My co workers and we became friends and a family.
putting items in the shelves, filling up pools for demonstrations.
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHMarch 17, 2014
at the beginning i didn't know how to wok with putting the tools for the pool to demonstrate customers, and one of my co- workers saw me struggling and helped me out, and i learned right away.
Pros
10% discount.
Cons
break was for 30 minutes.
Fast paced.
Afro Samuai Consultant /interactive world objects (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJanuary 22, 2014
What ever the title you really live the game until it goes to print. I learned that proprietary engines are the most efficient! The production teams were hard working and creative. That is always exciting and enjoyable.
Pros
crunch dinners.
Cons
alot of crunches.
Just, BAD
Assistant Store Manger (Former Employee) –  North Haven, CTAugust 14, 2013
I miss the people I worked with and NOTHING ELSE. LOOOOOOOOONG HOURS some weeks 60+, mind you its salary.

Poor corporate staff, we have been told we are replaceable!!! no company that cares for their employees says that.
Work Days
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Manchester, CTJune 6, 2013
The typical work day consist of working as a team to push out as many pallets of bleach as possible, I learned the value of working as a team and how to manage my time per pallet. The management here is average because we work under minimum/moderate supervision depending on the work day. The hardest part of the job is when the company has a bleach spill and we have to clean up and fall behind schedule on how many pallets of bleach we push out. The best part of the day is stacking the pallets because I look at it as exercise and it helps the day to go by, but overall its enjoyable work.
Pros
working as a team, hours
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, chemicals, advancement
Product Knowledge
Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Seekonk, MAMarch 26, 2013
Namco has a good customer service and product knowledge of all its chemicals. They are able to solve all water problems and knowledge to prevent the problem from happening further.
Pros
chemical knowledge
Assistant manager seasonal retail store
Assistant Manager - Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Leominster, MAFebruary 26, 2013
Only needed for summer hours which were long. Although offered to return would not. Selling experience was rewarding.
Pros
sales
Cons
long unrewarded hours
Great idea, bad business
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDSeptember 12, 2012
The staff is excellent, but the company values explain why it's sliding downhill. The merchandise is overpriced, the location was tucked away in a corner, and there was little to no advertising.
Pros
good staff
Cons
bad management at upper levels.
fun workplace nice people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bristol, PAJuly 18, 2012
stock shelves and unload new shippment off truck apon arrival and help build displays for new items to be sold and brought attention to
bueno y entretenido
asistente de gerente (Former Employee) –  Fajardo, PRMarch 4, 2014
Era bueno trabajr en esta empresa pq era muy entretenida y entraba muchos clientes. Pero tenia sus desventaja.
Cons
no tenian nada de beneficios