Namco

Namco Employer Reviews

Great fun place and boss bought lunches everyday
Billing/Customer Service/Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Safety HarborMarch 18, 2014
I learned a lot about billing. I met a lot of great contractors. My co workers and we became friends and a family.
putting items in the shelves, filling up pools for demonstrations.
Stocker (Former Employee), Salem, NHMarch 17, 2014
Pros: 10% discount.
Cons: break was for 30 minutes.
at the beginning i didn't know how to wok with putting the tools for the pool to demonstrate customers, and one of my co- workers saw me struggling and helped me out, and i learned right away.
Fast paced.
Afro Samuai Consultant /interactive world objects (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: crunch dinners.
Cons: alot of crunches.
What ever the title you really live the game until it goes to print. I learned that proprietary engines are the most efficient! The production teams were hard working and creative. That is always exciting and enjoyable.
Just, BAD
Assistant Store Manger (Former Employee), North Haven, CTAugust 14, 2013
I miss the people I worked with and NOTHING ELSE. LOOOOOOOOONG HOURS some weeks 60+, mind you its salary.

Poor corporate staff, we have been told we are replaceable!!! no company that cares for their employees says that.
Work Days
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee), Manchester, CTJune 6, 2013
Pros: working as a team, hours
Cons: short breaks, healthcare, chemicals, advancement
The typical work day consist of working as a team to push out as many pallets of bleach as possible, I learned the value of working as a team and how to manage my time per pallet. The management here is average because we work under minimum/moderate supervision depending on the work day. The hardest part of the job is when the company has a bleach spill – more... and we have to clean up and fall behind schedule on how many pallets of bleach we push out. The best part of the day is stacking the pallets because I look at it as exercise and it helps the day to go by, but overall its enjoyable work. – less
Product Knowledge
Key Holder (Former Employee), Seekonk, MAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: chemical knowledge
Namco has a good customer service and product knowledge of all its chemicals. They are able to solve all water problems and knowledge to prevent the problem from happening further.
Assistant manager seasonal retail store
Assistant Manager - Seasonal (Former Employee), Leominster, MAFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: sales
Cons: long unrewarded hours
Only needed for summer hours which were long. Although offered to return would not. Selling experience was rewarding.
Great idea, bad business
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Frederick, MDSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: good staff
Cons: bad management at upper levels.
The staff is excellent, but the company values explain why it's sliding downhill. The merchandise is overpriced, the location was tucked away in a corner, and there was little to no advertising.
fun workplace nice people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Bristol, PAJuly 18, 2012
stock shelves and unload new shippment off truck apon arrival and help build displays for new items to be sold and brought attention to
cold selling environment
p/t Sales and Marketing assistant (Former Employee), Braintree, ENGFebruary 22, 2014
Pros: colleagues
Cons: cold calling
I spent 10 months in a p/t marketing position. Whilst I developed a very good telephone manor and was given an opportunity to voice ideas and make some of them happen some of this job included cold calling which I decided wasn't for me.
fun workplace
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), Newcastle upon Tyne, ENGFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: long hours
working for Namco was great but that is more because of the other people who worked there rather than the company itself
fun
Bar staff (Former Employee), londonJuly 17, 2013
good place to work nice environment. the management was good everyone there was friendly
Bad Experience
Audio Video Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), LeedsJuly 10, 2012
Cons: long hours, works out below min wage!
Racist company, have no values or respect!
Engineers treated badly.
No Health and Safety rules complied with.
Expected to work on days off without pay.
Bad rude Management
bueno y entretenido
asistente de gerente (Former Employee), Fajardo, PRMarch 4, 2014
Cons: no tenian nada de beneficios
Era bueno trabajr en esta empresa pq era muy entretenida y entraba muchos clientes. Pero tenia sus desventaja.